Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drinking bringing back effects...

Chronic_citizen

Bluelighter
lately ive been having good nights out on MDMA, but when i go out drinkin through out the night i feel like the MDMA effects are coming on again. its hard to explain, but i start getting jaw clenches and loved up a bit. nothing serious but still i never used to get this when i was drinking until i tried a pill. the space of time between taking a pill and the nights drinking are at least a week.
maybe i like it so much i want it to happen and it does (like a placebo situation) but the thing is it happens randomly like im not thinking how bout it? i dont know but its pissing me off coz i know its not real... any way anybody ever had this or have any reasons for it?

Placebo? The power of the mind is quite large...

I've noticed that how I feel drinking after my first pill is different too... I feel like I don't lose control as much, and I feel more clearheaded.

So your saying it would just be a mind over matter situation? i think im subliminally wanting the feelings and its always in the back of my mind, waiting for some kind of change and i just get the feelings...

Nah i get it as well and its definitely not a placebo... When i get stoned, or drunk sometimes i can be more euphoric then with pills. I get jaw clenches, feel like hugging people, feel like talking heaps and music sounds better. I know these are normal effects of alcohol but they seem enhanced, like the MDMA has somehow affected seretonin release or something. I usually more happy as well. Once i was drunk i literally couldn't urinate like when you are on pills. I take 5-htp and some other supplements, that could have something to do with it. Although now it seems i take gum out wherever i go, because i know they are going to want to grind :D
In my eyes it's not something to complain about, i definitely enjoy being more happy on the whole and enjoying getting drunk more then i used to. Maybe its only short term, until you stop doing pills or do too many. I don't know if extra euphoria is healthy, who knows, but it sure feels good

yeah thats happened to me a few times.... why complain? alcohol can be very euphoric... nb. the 'mutal admiration stage..... when you keep telling someone JUST how much you love them... also you can get very horny when pissed, touchy and it can be very dibilitating..... booze i think is underrated remember before we all got into chems how much fun a drink or six was? we should all give our bods [a little] break and go out on the turps.. also note the different effects alcohol has on people....boubon = aggresive, red wine = sexy, tequlia = hyperactive and the winner is absinthe, although not the real tripped 1 from the 1900's is still v. fun and euphoric in the right amount [alot!]

sounds like placebo to me...

i've had the feeling before too, where i'd feel like that just drinking for a few weeks. but after a while, it goes back to the normal, standard drunkenness, at least in my experience.

Nah, I dunno. Drinking for me has a tendency to help "floor" me, or take the "edge" off of the drugs.
I know that once most drugs wear off, Alcohol has sometimes made the come-down alot more bearable.

ok i thought it was alcohol, but i think its more weed. As i got drunk tonight and didn't get any of the feelings, once i had cones, jaw clench kicked in, i started feeling euphoric (maybe more weed rather then MDMA euphoria) and i got some eye wobbles 8o . I don't know about tonight but one of the others has definitely brought out the effects of MDMA before, maybe that honeymoon is over :(