• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fixed problem with Auz Pill report - ( not a pill report, but about pill reports : )

Jase

Bluelight Crew
There was a problem with Auz pill reports going through. I've fixed the bug and resubmitted all your reports for you. So they should all now be listed on:
http://www.pillreports.com/
Thanks
Jase.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO, I have my identity back, thanks Jase.
Jase I just have a qiuck question, how do you upload an image of your pill???
[This message has been edited by dENTEdLENTiL (edited 15 March 2000).]

Thats something I've yet to figure out. I know how to do it, but I'm unsure of the best way go about it.
I've created some ratings guidelines. I've edited all posts which I felt where off of the new guidelines. - Details on main page.
If you sort the listings by Rating. (Click on the rating link on the list of reports page) - and scan through the comments, you will see that it pretty much works.
Jase.

Thanks for that Jase..I was wondering what happened to my post!
Cheers and ENJOY!!
GreenAlien

Jase
I would like to comment on your pill rating database and say that there is people out there like myself who enjoy a really speedy pill as much as a mdma pill and your rating database, which allows a person to only score a speedy pill as 1, doesn't really cater for those people interested in 'speedy' pills.
Thats all!
So i guess in the future i just won't bother posting a report on a speedy pill ok

Jase
Was wondering if it'd be possible for you to add a section for prices? It varies so much it'd be cool to know if we're getting ripped off or not
smile.gif

Thanks and enjoy

ok ok we need some clarification here...
by "speedy pill" do you mean a pill that has a speedy effect on you or one that tests orange and has only amphetimines and no MDMA in it?
coz to tell the truth pills that test orange are NOT ecstacy and therefore have no business being on this board, and when they are mentioned here it should only be as a warning to stop peeps from paying $50 for about $5 worth of cheap biker speed...
do you get my point? this is an MDMA board, it is only our bad luck in australia that our supplies are so inconsistent that many users take speed pills thinking they are "ecstacy" and get to like them, and then freak out when they finally get some real MDXX...
this is the big problem with this loose wording; speedy, smacky, cokey etc... it makes it impossible to tell what the hell is going on
and in my opinion if you want to review speed bombs then start your own sitea and call it crappyspeedbombs.com

Yeah, you tell them JB!!!!!
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

A pill which tests ORANGE is not Ecstasy. If you where sold it as Ecstasy then you where probably ripped off.
Its easy to find all the speed pills. Just look for pills with a rating of 1. They are all either DXM or Speed. The search feature _will_ also let you search for speed pills, DXM, etc.
I altered lots of ratings, up & down. I even altered several of my OWN postings to fit the rating guidelines. Please don't take it personally.
Also note that it has to be CLEAN & PURE MDMA to score above a 5. So all the mongy pills are only allowed a max of 5.
I think most people would be disappointed if they bought a speed pill instead of real Ecstasy & thats what the database is to try and prevent.
It people are into buying speed pills, then all you have to do is click on the word "ratings" and they will be sorted from 0->10.
You'll be able to spot all the speed/DXM pills because they have a rating of 1.
Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 16 March 2000).]

Oh and please <B>do</B> post any pills speed or whatever. Some people don't like speed or react badly to speed so the information is important.
If I take speed, it makes me very anxious and I have some trouble breathing. It leaves me with very high blood pressure for up to a week afterwards.
I know of other people who have the same reaction, so its quite important that speed pills are posted.
If you get a 'speedy' pill that tests Black, that can have a maximum of 10.
Jase.

Pricing doesn't work. Everyone gets too macho about it, seen it before on bluelight.net.
"$5 for me, 200$ for everyone else"
"free for me cos I know the manufacturer"
"$19.50 for me cos I screwed the dealer, normally $20"
etc. etc.
Jase

Hahahahaha!
I remember them pricings Jase! Makes you laugh how much people brag about knowing DDs.
Mr.Klownz!

Shame bout the pricing thing cause newbies such as myself are very interested in knowing what everyone else is paying for their pills.

Drave: Honestly, you would not get any sensible information out of it.
I'm sure if you ask in this forum you'll get a few honest answers.
Jase,

Drave,
prices are pretty standard for specific areas anyhow, you'll get to know pretty quickly what's what.
For perth singles go for $40-$50. $40 only if you got the right connexion, standard is $50.
Some people will try to charge you $60 if they know you're new to the game, never pay $60, people trying to sell for $60 will always sell for $50 if they know you won't buy for $60.
Personally i get all my pills for 50c cause i know the biggest e dealer in the world (just having fun)
Bigger numbers = less $
Prices don't drop a whole lot unless you buy 10+ then pay $35 tops

is it just my computer or is the pillreports.com link not working, i keep getting error messages, i tried reloading and entering from various links, ways, but it still says error,HELP ME i need my pill reports ........please
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better

Hey Jase,
Have you figured out how to upload images yet, I am dying to scan one here at work and upload it hehehehe.
d.