• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your biggest drug-related pet peeves?

Ghettotastic_bong

Bluelighter
I'm sure we've all got a few, but lately, one seems to have really gotten under my skin.

Usually, when talking to younger drug users, and we get into a discussion about it, they mention that they've taken "Pills", as if pills were a class of drugs in themselves.

Yeah man, i smoke pot, dropped acid once, and did a lot of pills

So, what makes you want to strangle other drug users?

When you are smoking pot with a newbie that's trying to act like a stoner and they blow the pot out of the bowl. That's gay. And when people make you pay to smoke. And repeatedly bumming cigs at concerts and whatnot.

People who did few drugs act like they know everything about drugs and its cultures just because they did few of 'hardcore' chems. What a fucking joke.

Perpetual Indulgence said:
negative stigma attached to using.

yeah that and

when people get all fucked up and then come into work or come to visit you just to show you that they are so cool because, geez, look how fucked up they are!

*CrystalMeth Bunny* said:
People who blow smoke in other peoples' faces. Not cool.

i agree 100% with that.

people who smoke all of there weed in a day or so then expect them to smoke you up because you conserved

stealing lighters

When potheads flick the joint over to you in a group, instead of passing it along, now that sucks!. Yes and also when people blow smoke in your face, thats just downright arrogance...

1. People who always manage to show up and slime their way into the circle when I'm smoking with my friends, but never, ever reciprocate.

2. People who ask to "borrow" my works (yeah, like I'm going to want them back...)

3. People who've never used anything harder than cigarettes and alcohol using words like "smack" or "h" or, most heinous of them all, "blow". Don't know why that bothers me, but it really does.

Lots of things. People blowing smoke in your face.

A guy I smoke with who refuses to let me put more water in the bong, even if I promise to tip it out after, cos it 'won't pull as well'. I don't care, my throat hurts!

And my mate who insists upon coming round to our dealer's with everyone else, having a drink or a spliff, then telling people after that the dealer or the people who were there were 'smacked off their heads'.

Not a good idea to say, especially not about these guys. Nice though they are....

if you give someone a few tokes in a club and they take the doob and suck all life from what's left, leaving you a soggy moist joint, not nice.

when people suck the holy hell out of the pipe, cherry it, leave it burning, then exhale the smoke 5 seconds later.

dont cherry it, extinguish the bitch, and hold the smoke till there is none left.

- when people in real life have no clue about drugs but talk like they do. depending on the circumstance/surroundings, i used to take attempts at correcting them. usually they're being ignorant about it and believe in myths and shit that has been proven wrong 20 years ago. it's kinda sad, and it pisses me off a lot.

- also.. drug users who have no style in using drugs. i'm not exactly sure how to say it, an example would be ghetto smoking devices, improper preparation/consumption (and thus wasting of material), and so on..

- people who kill my high

- people who barely know 5% of what a drug can do and think they have seen it all (marijuana and MDMA are very good examples in my opinion)
of course you could argue that this especially applies to psychedelics, but i'm really referring to drugs that are considered to be "simple" by many/most people..

i ABHOR people that call weed 'dope', 'pot', or 'herb'. maybe it's my urban mentality and my hate for those pseudohippy avon-ers. indy peeps know what i'm talking about.

people that 'only use natural drugs' such as prefering shrooms over 2c-e, lsd. ignorant fucks.

and when people have a damn novel of a story to tell only to have the bowl/blunt in their hand and don't realize it.

and lighter stealers.

no racist crap in this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
magdalena said:
people that 'only use natural drugs' such as prefering shrooms over 2c-e, lsd. ignorant fucks.

What's wrong with only using natural drugs? It's just what they choose to do, whether it be for religious reasons or it's just what they prefer to use. I can see how bashing drugs that aren't natural could piss you off but you should hold not grudge because they choose not to use unnatural substances.

Fuckers who keep reminding me how high they are every five minutes or how fucked up they are. yeah I know already

when people suck the holy hell out of the pipe, cherry it, leave it burning, then exhale the smoke 5 seconds later.

dont cherry it, extinguish the bitch, and hold the smoke till there is none left.

To be fair, THC is absorbed into the lung in around 3-5 second, no need to hold in the hits too long