Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

describing pills-not a pill report

MunkE Mc

Bluelighter
a read a message somewhere about getting rid of the term "smacky" pills coz smack is associated with heroin, and we all know pills dont contain heroin,
i suggest we replace this term with "floaty pills", in reference to those lovely mdmay pills that sit you on your ass for a bit as you look around goo goo eeyed in awe, feeling the mad beats infiltrate you head wid da thump thump tweek tweek-mmmmmm sends shivvers down my spine,
well guyzz whadaya think?
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better

hehehe i love the sentiment... even if you are just trying to get on my good side...
smile.gif

so how about it everyone? i dont like our chances, munkeeboy...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Mmmmmm, "floaty"... ..I like that and I'll use it for reports.
I never understood what "smacky" meant anywayz.. ~giggle~
------------------
love, pash
E forEver

Heyaz!
For me and my pill buds... "smacky" has always been the term used to describe pills that just floor you, when you can't move for ages and usually feel happy and lovey but so heavy and sleepy etc. Floaty just doesn't seem to fit the bill :cþ But hey, i totally don't mind - "floored" seems to work for me here. I've given up using 'smacky' here after my gorgeous welcome msgs from bluelighters!! I learnt my lesson! hehe..
Happy pilling guys,
**chowbaby**

Mongy.. hahaha. Isn't that like the insult you give fucked up dickheads, like short for mongoloid?
I like smacky myself.. but it does cause some people some confusion.. we need standardising, like cm and inches..

Yes, I remember, people use to say about the white elephants, beware of greed, or you'll be found on the couch of MONG

hahaha mongy! thats a good one eh?
nah ill try to use a word other than smacky but im not promising as im sure to forget!! you know how it is!! hahahha
------------------
*HUGZ*

I'm gonna use smacky or trippy goddamnit, I don't care about confusion, if you're still confused now, you're not properly educated therefore should be sitting on the sidelines.
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

'Mongy' is fine. Besides, if it's common in the UK, at least there's some support.

"Mongy", "Floored", dare I say it "smacky are all descriptions of MDEA one of the strands of XTC which get you high.
Unfortunately most Australian pills these days contain MDEA which gives the most tactile sensations & elegantly wasted feeling. However in comparison to MDMA it's more of a good time rather than a spiritual emotional rebirth which I get from MDMA.
MDEA = eye rolls, slighty more inward, body rushes.
MDMA = embarassingly open, eye wiggles tingles.
Word of warning: too many MDEA biccies and you get the "Poker Machine Eyes", with MDMA that is never the case.

callboy: what the fuck? did you just really say that? do you know the purpose for this forum?
this is a place for EDUCATION!
this is a forum where people who know very little about ecstacy can ask questions and learn stuff that will let them have a better experience and ultimately keep them alive.
but you seem to be saying "if you have to ask you'll never know"... nice one... lets keep our terminology confusing and confused, that way no one will know whats going on...
well if we play it your way and call a pill "smacky" but never refer to the fact that we know there isnt any opiates in it, what are the uneducated going to think?
auswaverider was kind enuf to send me a "drug awareness" pamphlet he was handed in W.A.
this pamphlet clearly staes that pills called smacky have smack in them, and trippy pills have LSD in them and cokey pills contain coke.
this is produced by the government. any unsuspecting person who reads this is going to trust it right? so what should we believe?
elitism isnt going to solve anything.... callboy, you got a reply to all this?

Hello,
I reckon we should lose the term "I was smacked out" and replace it with "I lost my dog"
What the fuck I can hear you all say.
Well I was "Smacked" out one time, you know sitting down with my head in my hands and one of my friends comes up to me and says "lost ya dog d." and I was like What the fuck???, and he was like, "you look like you have lost your dog, sitting there with you head in your hands, you look sad". I busted up and it has stuck. Now me and my friends don't get smacked out we lose our dogs.
My suggestion.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Lost your dog it is.
As moderator of this board I say we describe 'smacky' pills as being a little 'Lost Your Dog-gy' or a lot 'Lost Your Dog-gy'. If you 'smacked out' on a pill you say that you 'Lost your dog', for example,
"My friend had Blue BlahBlah the other night and he said he lost his dog"
OR
"I had a Blue Blah Blah the other night, it was a bit 'Lost Your Dog-gy".
Eh..maybe that's a bad idea. How 'bout I do this. How about, as my first proper duty as moderator, I compile a 'dictionary' if you will, of commonly misunderstood words/phrases on Bluelight which we can put in the FAQ's??? Anyone agree?
I'm on it.
mona.

excellent idea, juggsy... when you get to cokey, speedy and sm... yeah that word... just put "dumb, lazy, oh and banned"