Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TIme to fight back (not a pill report)

callboy

Bluelighter
It's seems the queen of crap from the Daily Telegraph, Miranda Devine has got her own hotmail account:
[email protected] - what the fuck is that!!!
Now my friends, let's show her that the e-pen is truly mightier than the sword. Education and information is the key, next time she slanders our ways, let's just retaliate in a calm and sensible manner - or we could just send her hate e-mail, cause a mental breakdown!!!!
Use with care.
P.S. You just know she's reading this and scared shitless!!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

Callboy where does all this hostility derive from??? the fact that your such a tryhard perhaps...ha ha ha
i think you need to take a serious look at yourself and then say "look your ignorant skank i feel sorry for all three of those brain cells of yours dont push yourself you may implode and guess what pills are here to stay wench"
callboy you shouldn't get so worked up you'll burst a blood vesel

Callboy, not that I disagree with what u r saying. But be careful because there r now laws in place for things like hate mail/spamming etc. A good idea, but don't get yourself in trouble for a worthless piece of shit (IMO)!
Timbo
Fill whats empty, empty whats full and if its itchy - scratch it!

yes, everyone chill on this... nice info to have so thanks but i dont think we are ever going to need to do anything nasty, i mean i'm sure miranda is hanging around here and reading, and learning, and slowly realising that it is pointless demonising us folk and that there are plenty of other issues that need more attention than our victimless "crime"...

I apologise, just a little testy I guess. I really wasn't expecting anyone to write angry emails, just trying to be dramatic....
the Oscars are coming up you know!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"