Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm going to Manila, Philippines - Places to Roll

ex-kitten

Bluelighter
Can anyone help me out. I need info on places/clubs(house music) that i can go to in Manila. I'll be going in the beginning of April. Will possibly roll. Help me.

that's cool
biggrin.gif

Okay there are lots of places here to go to if you're gonna roll. In Malate (that's in Manila), the places along Nakpil street are great. There's Insomnia. We go there all the time when we used to party a lot. Above Insomnia is Gotham but we don't usually go here. Right infront are Verve Room, and... I forgot the names of the others. Also there's Chemistry. A friend of ours loves to roll there coz the sounds are clear and whatever.. but I think it's mostly drum and bass. There's also Republic of Malate. Well just go to Malate, it's great there. In Makati, there's Sambo's on Pasong Tamo it's beside abgs, there's 78orange along Makati Ave. Sometimes, there are sponsored parties in Club Fun which is in Glorietta (a mall). That's where the parties of Paul van Dyk, the Gatecrashers.. etc. were held before. There was also a great party about a month ago in Strikezone along Roxas blvd in Manila. so you're gonna be here around april... well I heard that there's gonna be a party in Subic around that time or around May. I'm not sure though. subic is in Olongapo, there's a beach, nature, stuff.. My friends and I had a blast when we stayed there for a night last year and partied all night long, til the morning... no hassles, no parents.
So hope this helps. Have fun in your stay here in Manila.
smile.gif

I stayed in Manila for 3 weeks in Jan 1997, and my advice is follow the tourists. I cannot reccommend anywhere, I found the whole Manila late night experience quite scary. Taxis are incredibly cheap and there are heaps of places to shop (provided you're not over size 10). As for the party atmosphere, I won't share my experience b/c it might put you off. FOLLOW THE TOURISTS!

Thanks for your replies. Lady Kat, I'd like to know what your bad experience was with partying? This will help me out as i'll know what to watch out for.