Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm coming to Melbourne.

mona

Bluelight Crew
In June.
You guys have the best scene, and I wanna stay for like 2 weeks so I can fully experience it again...
Who's coming out to play then, huh?
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

yes we can play
melbourne definately rocks.
there should be a host of parties in melb.
even the clubs here rock.
A.

Great news Mona, I'm sure your going to love it down here!!!
And hopefully, but the time June comes around, us Melbourne Bluelighters will have our shit together. Then we'll be able to organise a good meet up, and show you what this town is all about!!!
Anyway, looking foward to meeting you.
Love Chania

i want to go to melbourne too. :-] but it'll have to be a month after easter. does anyone know of a good/big/rocking party happening at the end of april? what's the next big thing down there?

Mona.. drop me a line when you are in Melbourne
smile.gif

hehehehe see? they all cant wait to meet you... well me neither... so where you staying?
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Big Jugs... Hard Drugs... Who wouldn't wanna meet her
smile.gif

oh.. she is a mighty cool chicky also
smile.gif

Why Johnboy...
Aren't I staying in your pants?
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

um whats that spanish saying?
me pantalones su pantalones... or something like that...
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

YEAH!!! mona's gonna come to some REAL parties. Come in may, so you can come to everypicture. That will be sweet. Um, hehe - hardkandy, bass station, about 4 wicked raves every weekend. Baby, your gonna have a ball!!!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

oh yeah, and danger mouse, if your coming a month after easter, youll be here in tim for... EVERYPICTURE - melbournes BIGGEST AND BESTEST RAVE (two tribes is just a big club guys) so sweet. Although I know if everyone organises a meetup, itll just fuck up again, so perhaps at a club would be better!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Hewwo Mona!
There will be several big events coming up, and yeah, we do have some good weekly clubs happening
smile.gif

April = Jeff Mills (Won't be going though, Mills doesn't do much for me personally)
May = Every Picture (Mr.Horse: They used to be quite good, have been *very* dissapointed with a few of the recent ones. I've been hitting them since EPTAS 15, which was one of if not the best party i've been to. That party simply kicked ass and the *MAIN* room back then is where it should always be. Hate the new main room. [Which reminds me, i've got indoor soccer semi-finals tonight and t/m night at that place! hihi!])
June = Surgeon, The Advent & Chris Leibing are rumoured to come down and absolutely pump! (That's if you like 'TECHNO' mona).
Other than that, just enjoy our beatiful city of Melbs :p
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownz!

i am the TECHNO queen
smile.gif
I lurve techno. So long as it's hard a fast and never stops, I'll be at the front goin' sikass! (teehee I'm beginning to love that word as much as I love techno)
As for melbourne clubs, I was down there this time last year and got to see a few so I'm thinking I'd like to do a rave or two... 'cept I'm not exactly a fan of hardcore or HH.
As for me coming in June, I kind of have to because that's when my uni hols are...and it's my 21st around then too, so maybe I can scam the whole trip for free...
I'm even thinking of going the whole hog and staying in a really nice hotel (that we can all subsequently trash on my last night there
smile.gif
)
I'm just a bit worried, last time I came back from Melbourne I left uni and swore I was gonna move there
smile.gif

Cheers,
mona.

Awsome News Mona!!!
wink.gif

Come and check out our scene and organize a big meet up because Melb BL are just not capable of doing it (you might be able to help us all meet!!!).
Not many big raves happening in June, but I'm sure that there will be something to satisfy your needs...there always is around here...it's gotten to that stage that it is very hard to skip going out a few times a week...things are happening down here.
Anyways come soon and we'll all love to meet you and show you an awsome time right? Klownzy?Johnboy?Mr.Horse?Chaos?
YEAH...PLUR
smile.gif

------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.

Hello all
I heard a rumour that Paul Van Dyk will be playing in Melbourne in June some time. If that is the case I will most definitely be coming down to Melbourne. We'll see if Melbourne parties are as good as you guys make out.

Well, I'm coming down to Melbs at Easter to eat a few eggs.
Techno, trance and hard house are all good, so if there's anything, clubs, events, parties etc...happening on Easter w/e, or if anyone's already meeting up, that'd all be cool.
Your help would be much appreciated 'cos I don't want to end up at the Dome again. (not that there's anything WRONG with that...)
fanx ppl.

..as for me.......well i'm going down next week.
I need to make sure that there are good bickies down there at the moment.
What pills are good down there now, is it like Sydney at present, ie.Rolexes, CU's etc?
Thanx melbournites.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Yep COOP - I read an interview with Mark James on the www.in-the-mix.net website yesterday. Apparently in June, PVD is coming to play a 6hr (!) set at an event called TRADE. Also apparently Steve Thomas and Robert Miles are coming too. The details were pretty sketchy though I guess we'll hear more as the time approaches.

Easter Weekend = GATECRASHER
And yet another chance for a failed bluelight meet-up, im sure
teehee
smile.gif

i'm coming again may... anyone got info on the pictures party? i will be there dishing out my fair share of sydney party goodness...