Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report-Singapore-Brown DMT

syke

Bluelighter
This report would probably just sink right to the bottom cos no one can really be arsed with Asia and Everywhere else really. Okay, maybe because we ARE a tiny minority here and it honestly wouldn't make a difference to your lives. Hell, i don't read pill reports from Perth, Sydney, Auckland or what not unless the pill rings a bell.'Nuff bitchin'.
Had 1 1/2 Brownish pill marked DMT last night. Not very well made, unscored on the revese. Can't really remember if there were speckle. Swallowed instead of chewing for once but it came soon enough anyway. Sits u on your arse real bad. I know some of you hate the word but...dare i say it?...it's what one might call a "smacky" pill. Couldn't dance at all and not very lovey. Lots of hallucinations though. Faces morphing, getting lost, etc. I swear my Marlboro Menthol Lights turned into Reds while i was smoking! The filter turned brown and kept getting longer as i smoked too. Perhaps it would help quit pple quit smoking?
Good for candyflippers i guess but if u're into all night dancing, this stuff's not for u.
PLUR and all that jazz
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!