Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

UTOPIA PARTY, SYDNEY - sorry not a pill report

charlo

Bluelighter
Hey all, well to all you SYDNEY ravers wanting to know the date for UTOPIA, my secret source of infomation has slipped the date to me. 15th of APRIL
I CAN'T WAIT !! cya's there.

Charlo,
Yes, this is originally what I heard too. But - after discussion on the overdrive msg board, the overdrive staff assured us that this was not the date of Utopia. Just a rumour? Who knows...but I'm pumped either way!
With the last few Utopias, haven't they given more than a months notice with the date? I'm hanging out for more info here...if anyone knows anything, be sure to fill us in!
Happy raving,
**chowbaby**

I've herd that its on the 22nd of April, but u neva know. All I know it will be a sick night!!!
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Im hanging to know the date, I wanna go Gatecrasher as well, and im praying that they dont both fall on the same weekend. I also gotta save up a fair bit of cash to go to both. Working as a checkout chick/shelf stacker doesn't leave u much room to party hard!!!!
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which would be the better night, i guess it depends on personal preference, I went to utopia 9 but havnt yet been to a gatecrasher!
cya!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

sorry charlo and people i was talking to mark dynamix on icq and he said a date has not been set yet and that was on monday so i guess we have to keep waiting

I wanna go
frown.gif
is my brain up for it in the midst of my study though? heh! someone help me make up my mind... !(planning on a break from all the good things in life)!

You should come SPLIT !.....it's gonna be so good ! no matter what the exact date is....it's deffietnly gonna be in the school holdidays or the week after....
come on......hehe

When Ever Where Ever How Ever I'll be there!!
Its going to be a mad Party and I cant Wait!! If ne1 wants to get in contact about it my Icq number is 67711939 Love yall!
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

UTOPIA...I aslo have heard no date has been set...thats from a very reliable source!!!
But whenever it will be I will be there.. Its gonna go sik...the last Utopia was my first Rave ... it was fuckn awesome... look at me now havent missed any of the big parties since... So hope 2 c u all there!!!
RAVE SAFE!!!!