• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not a pill report - Online info for Sydney??

Crisis

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone knows of a website devoted only for Sydney, something like The Peak, that site's pretty good.
Its just a bit difficult to find a good site that has all the info you need (pill reports, upcoming events etc) in one go. Or is that just wishful thinking???
Enjoy

Well hopefully, if Johnboy gets his way, this forum will turn into an Australian Discussion Forum, Australian Meetups Forum AND Australian Pill Reports, which although it may not be Sydney Specific it has GOT to be better than any international board.
As for it being Sydney Specific, once you get to know where people are from, you'll know which threads to look out for AND jb has a strict way of running Pill Reports so you'll ALWAYS know if a pill is coming from Sydney or not.
With the upcoming events thing, you might find it helpful to go to:
spraci.cia.com.au (Sydney Parties Raves and Club Index)
It's a pretty comprehensive site with dsicussion boards for all the major Aussie Cities (although its a little bit tense on some of the forums and the people aren't as nice as the ones we have here). The only thing is, is that they're not too Drug Friendly there, so you wont find any pill reports and you'll get flamed if you mention enjoying the odd bikkie or two on the weekends
smile.gif

WHAT Spraci IS good for is specific Sydney Info and upcoming event info.
You also might want to try:
http://www.in-the-mix.net/ (I think it has a Sydney bit)
Other than that, stick around here, there's always lots of Sydney Pill Reports and even some cool Sydney people that come here quite often
smile.gif

Hope I was of some help.
Cheers,
mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

Hey crisis,
As a Sydney-sider, I've also noticed the lack of comprehensive sites for us folk :c) Melbournites win hands down when it comes to this kind of info!
Mona mentioned a few good sites. One that I think is great for upcoming Sydney events is overdrive (www.overdrive.com.au). They have all the info you need... it just lacks in drug reports etc. But, who needs that when you've got bluelight! hehe
What Mona said about johnboy establishing a site that included everything from pills to parties in one sounds awesome. Can't wait :c) but till then, overdrive and bluelight are my constant source of information!
Happy pilling,
**chowbaby**

heyas,
why not make one... hell there is plenty of ppls here with the know how to put one 2gether...
?
smile.gif

------------------
tray--->
If you find love, Love with every substance of your being