Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hard Kandy (not a pill report)

Hamlet

Bluelighter
On Friday, I went to Hard Kandy (Melbourne rave club) for the first time. I LOVED it. It is such an awsome place with awsome music. I will say awsome people too, but there in lies my complaint. The raver bunch in HK are really great people, but they are keeping to themselves and are not very friendly to new people. The group of friends that I was with are really great people and we are also ravers...we even knew some of the HK regulars, but still got the feeling that people there were keeping to themselves.
Why is that and does it happen at other places? I am particulary keen to hear from HK goers on this issue as I haven't experienced this kind of "attitude" with ravers before...what happened to all that PLUR (and not only within your own little group).
Any comments? Oh by the way...Chaos I looked for you but I got there late, someone told me you'd left.

hey ya Hamlet
smile.gif

Sorry i mist you.How did you know i was there?I was only there for about 40min!hum...who is that someone?
Any how i think hardKandy rocks.I ran around one morning with a camera.No one seamed to mind
smile.gif
hee
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Hey Chaos,
I spoke to Dirk and Glen and they told me you were there but had left...no matter I'll be going there more often...LOVED THE PLACE...so I'll look you up when I'm there again (maybe even this week or next).
By the way, went climbing trees on Orange Rollexes last night (your recomendation)...OH MY GOD...rushy...you become the tree and swing left and right with it...sweet...well see you soon

Hamlet,Hamlet,
now you got me thinking,especially after a 5 ck weekend.Who is Dirk and Glen???How do they know me???AAAAAHHHhhh paranoia.he hee
smile.gif
Just curious!
Glad you liked the tree climbing,he hee
smile.gif
We should go on an adventure!
Seeing as though you got there late,sounds like we would have bumped into eachother.I normally get to hardKandy after 4am,and rock into the morning.Actually left cause b-day boy wanted to leave.You got to keep b-day boy happy
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos