Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Proof that Bluelight IS being watched

Pillcat

Bluelighter
I was reading the Daily Telegraph today (top read, real classy like) and there was an article about Ecstasy. AND BLUELIGHT WAS MENTIONED! In fact, a whole bunch of us were quoted. All Aussies, and mostly about our thoughts on the Anna Wood debacle. It was in NO way a flattering article.
Stupidly, I didn't get to read more than the first paragraph, and forgot to take the page home with me, so I can't say much more than that. Can't even remember which Telegraph it was, but I think it was today's.
I'll try and get a copy from work next week. If anyone has the Tele from the last week, have a look.
Cat
PS Ooooh, and I meant to write "not a pill report" at the top, sorry
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pillcat (edited 10 March 2000).]

Yeah I saw some Miranda Devine crappy article last week or so.
Still if they catch me I'll just eat the evidence *munch* *munch*

Did they mention me? Was I in the Tele?
Just kidding....but I'd be interested to see the article if anyone can find it.
I guess we forget that anyone can read what we post here. With bluelight being so easy to find from yahoo, we can expect anyone can pop their head in here. Makes me a little concerned about the meetups we organise on here, but I guess as long as we don't sell to each other we're fine.
Hmmmmm.....
miss apple

Johnboy and I were trying to find the article online last night..but no luck.
Hopefully PC will be able to find the hard copy.

And who said I was paranoid????
"just because your not paranoid,
It doesnt mean they arent watching"
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

From what i remember it was Miranda Devine column she just gave the bluelight adress and spraci. She quoted from SPRACI. But she took the quote from somone named Anon. c'mon how reliable can that be quoteing from somone who who uses Anon as their handle.
Well what can i say it was the telegraph after all.
BTW anyone been catching dirtbox on the new time of thursdays. it goes off.
well bye