Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide-need info-pink cu's, blue butterflies

filterking

Bluelighter
big, big, big weekend ahead, and I'm wanting to know about pink cu's and/or blue butterflies.
can someone help?

I havent seen these yet, this is coming from friends....
Pink CU's, very strong...they are apparantly very 'smacky' and you will not want to dance much. butif you can dance through them...yummy...depends what kind of pill you like...
Blue butterflys - we were warned only to have half!!! guess that says something

Warning Satay away from pink CU's,
Had one on saturday night, still feel out of whack its now Wednesday. They R not
XTC more like Horse Tranquiliser or something. The feeling is HARD, to describe it. you sit there and your whole body feels stressed. your jaw clacks and thats about it.
Another thing I noticed on pink CU's, its hard to keep your eyes open, you will feel sick in the stomach maybe even vomit like my friends last weekend,
My Advice, if you already have them, Sell em and definitelly go with the butterflies.
Im still suffering the effects of Cu - Never again will I touch that shitCU SUCK
have a good W/end.
------------------
SEE NO EVIL (read bakcwards)

Lov_e, whereabouts are you? I got some pink CUs the other day.
Very hard pressed, pretty thick, one of the thickest pills I've seen in a while. No score.
I'm in Sydney btw - pissed off cause the last few I've had have been absolute shyte. Am hoping (correction: praying) for a better time this weekend.
Enjoy

That sucks dudes.
From what i hear and ive read a report with an ez test done to them,and they sound like the bomb!
LOV_e,it sounds like the effects of an E!But hey im not one to say that,that was a good fealling for you,but thats what a good egg will do to ya.Fuck your eyes,cant move,bit of an ekie spew...etc
Any who dont wont to sound like a E preacher,so hope all goes well next time!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

PINK CU'S REGISTER DARK PURPLE TO BLACK ON THE E TEST THE SAME FOR BUTTERFLY.
FEED BACK WAS EXCELLENT VERY CLEAN AND A NICE TAKE OFF AND TOUCH DOWN.
TAKE A WHILE TO COME ON ANYWHERE FROM 45MINS
TO 1 hR SO DONT PANIC THE LONG COME ON TIME IS DUE TO THEM BEING A HARD PACKED PILL
TRUST IN AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE EQUIL TO THE GEAR THAT WAS ABOUT 6 MTHS AGO
------------------
DARK ANGEL