Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pill info: White Mitsi???

Drave

Bluelighter
Hey was wondering if anyone had any info on white mitsis in perth at the moment, or any personal recommendations of whats good?

G'day mate,
Avoid the white mitsa's in Perth at the moment, unless you like speed! Had some tested brown orange for speed. Take about 1 hour+ to kick in keep you awake all night, no loved up effects at all.
Pill description, small, thick, white, no score, small mitsu logo, the longer you leave em they will develop yellow specks. Seem to go yellower with time.
Later

i just got some of these from the usa must be a different batch tested and tried and id say pure mdma perfect pills there off white large and no speckles perfectly round i think there was mad mitshi,s a while back and the locals are trying to cash in on it by making not so good ones the ones ive got are not going around local just a present from a freind
peace and be wild

i have had 2 white mitzis (Perth) over the last couple of weeks and i loved them!!!! smacky at first and a bit touchy feely, then good for a groove! one of the better pills I've had all year!

Yeah white mitsus as of the 10th are about the best around at the moment... better than white domes, U.S. dollars and everything else ive had recently.
smile.gif