Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEED YOUR INPUT -- NOW!!

Jase

Bluelight Crew
Hi,
I'm redesigning the pill reports system.
New main groupings will be:
NORTH AMERICA.
EUROPE.
AFRICA.
ASIA.
AUS & NZ.
SOUTH AMERICA.
I need to know if there are any major regional pill distribution areas in Australia.
Do you all generally get the same stuff or are their major regional differences?
What I'm getting at is does it seem that are different MAJOR sources for pills in Auz?
Any input you could give me on this would be appreciated...
You will still be able to put your town or other area info on each posting on an individual basis.
Thanks
Jase.

There tend to be 2 types of pills in Australia.
Locally made ones (which are pretty much distributed everywhere) and ones which are imported from OS (which are also pretty much distributed everywhere)
You'll find that Sydney and Melbourne get alot of the same stuff, with Melbourne getting a hold of it before Sydney.
Perth tends to get alot more of the locally made stuff. Sydney doesn't get as many varieties of locally made stuff as Melbourne, although a few DO drift up every few weeks.
My idea is that the pills that are imported come through Melbourne, and the locally made stuff is also made in Melbourne. But this info is irrelevant.
So yeah, the 2 main sources would be Local and Imported, but most of the cities in Aust. get a pretty fair share of both. It'd be cool if the new forum was just Australia in General. If it were otherwise, I think alot of people would end up being confused.
The system we have going here seems to be working really well. I don't think there's any need to divide up the regions.
cheers,
mona.

Just to add a bit more. I agree with Mona basically. All the big cities get imports from Europe and S.E. Asia, added to that there are a lot of locally made shit (usually speed produced by bikie gangs).
Perth tends to get different pills to Eastern states due to geographical location, but sometimes the same ones filter each way. The board works good at the moment, as long as people state their location and a decent description.
smile.gif

and a little more...
There is NO WAY we can hope that each person will really know where their pills originated and I would think most would simply be guessing, which means there is no point having a Local Vs Import section??....
ces't ca?
candeefloop
smile.gif

------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

I think Perth pills are different from Melb/Syd. e.g. white euros in Perth have been 2CB/K but in Melb seem to be MDMA/speed.
We could split the Oz Area into East/West?
Or maybe Melb, Syd, Perth, Brisbane?

Hows about everyone just put the cities name at the front of any new topic
"PERTH............."
Its not that hard
frown.gif

Having Australia and NZ in one forum is fine. I know Perth people at least seem to realize who is from Perth, and check their posts according to who posted the topic.
Plus, experienced people tend to give a good indication of what and where the topic is about.

Call me paranoid guys, but I dont really think its a great idea telling everyone where all the pills are coming from around the country. The Aus/nz forum is a good idea.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

Smurf: Ditto
Anth: ummm...we're kind of doing that already.
Candyflip: I wasn't suggesting a Local section and an import section, I agree, this would be pointless as not enough people now what is Local and Imported.
I think the forum is fine the way it is. As long as people put the Locality in the heading, then we'll have no problems.
Cheers,
mona.

Jase imho there's no need to further split up Pill Reports in our region, i personally like being joined with the rest of Asia as we do share some of the same suplliers...
What we do need, as i said in post to "comments..." is our own regional areas of Discussion and Meetups.
Ok maybe i didnt say meetups but it occured to me today that this area is really taking off too...
Everyone Else: What do you all think of this?
(moderators hint: enthusiastic support will mean that jase will do something quicker....
smile.gif
)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Alot of people in the main Discussion Forum (and you too Jase) don't realise how many Aussies there actually are because most of us don't even bother visitng any of the other forums.
The fact is, if we come straight here we don't have to bother with alot of the bullshit American 'Binky' and 'Blow Me Up' posts (sorry but it's true) and we immediately find somthing that's relevant and interesting to us.
So like I said, most Aussies are coming straight into Pill Reports even when they just want to post a general discussion topic. If we come here, we'll get relevant replies and the time delay thing won't matter so much either (important when it's an urgent type post).
Alot of us also don't want to post in the general meetups forum because it's just WAY too crowded in there and threads get pushed down in a matter of minutes.
The only problems with just using the Pill Reports Forum as a general discussion area for Aussies are that
a) Poor Johnboy can't keep up it's getting so busy;
b)The posts are getting slightly confused because there are so many of them;
c)There are just too many of US!
I think there are enough Aussies to generate and and sustain a whole new Forum, and if Johnboy's example of running a tight Forum is anything to go by, then I reckon us Aussies could easily handle another one or two.
I hope you'll consider it.
mona.

I don't want to sound like us Asians need a Big Brother ( ie Oz) to look over us but if anybody noticed, the number of posts from Asia is seriously quite small. To segregate us would simply mean an almost inactive forum which wastes space, no?
Having meetup & discussion forums in each regional group is quite a good idea. What this particular forum (or rather our beloved moderator) really needs is someone to assist him, yes?
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

Local pills=most of the time speed.
Overseas pills=mostly MDxx.
But to think most imported pills come through Melbourne is quite remarkable, when you have to say that the pill scene down there is no where near as big as it is in Sydney. Up here, people are popping at dodgy pubs at the worst end of the scale.
I've been to Melbourne on numerous occassions to only find certain clubs where people are peakin, not like Sydney, you will go to nearly any decent club here and people are 'smashed'!
Another thing to note which i have posted before is that don't think all imported pills if they really are imported come from Amsterdam, 'cause they're not. A 'LOT' are coming from asia......i know for a fact.
Amsterdam pills while are the best, are an easy target for our ever suspicios feds.....as you have all seen lately!
Cheaper from asia too.
Eastern block european countries like belgium, russia and its states are big producers of MDMA now.
I'm not here to offend any1 but i have strong facts from people who have 'strapped 5000' pills at a time when entering Australia.
over 'n' out.....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.