Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid Vs E's- Availability Wise

MorpheusDaq

Bluelighter
Was just wondering what people find harder to get. Acid or pills. As ive found that it seems to be heaps heaps harder to get trips than it is pills. Tho i dont look all that often for trips anyway i just have that feeling it is harder to hook em up.
l8r ppl

HEAPS harder to get trips. Your lucky if you could find them a month ago, whereas there were abour 30 - 40 different batches of E goin around
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Trips are MUCH MUCH MUCH harder to get than pills, which is sad because i prefer to candyflip than just take a pill
frown.gif
Still, i guess they can only move what the public wants...
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

You could try candyflip'ng with a 2CB pill e.g. Yellow tweety which has similar properties to trips.
I took a Yellow tweety thinking it was MDxx but after an 1/2 hour I started tripping instead. Luckily I had a 69 which combined lasted for 8 hrs and really enhanced the experience.

yeah what's happened to the world.
sure MDMA is really beautiful and lovely. I love it, and it makes any night amazing.. But it is hardly anywhere near as interesting as acid. Both do suit their own situations..
Why is it that XTC use is on the up & up, and LSD seems to be on the down? I guess acid chemists are capitalising on the xtc craze, and so theres a shortage of the stuff
frown.gif

They're both as amazing as each other if ya ask me.
seeya :p

Dont worry, there is plenty still around, its just come down to who you know. Not many dealers peddle them anymore because they sell for around $10 - $15 now, they're getting greedy.
Came into some Hoffman trips yesterday for Two Tribes. If you find any, KEEP THEM!!
Very Strong!
Sunflowers are also going around, they are good too, good visuals.
Dont worry, they're always around, just ask people that go to Earthcores. I heard at the last one there was plenty of acid but everyone was hunting around for pills.
smile.gif
:p

Yeah what IS the problem with gettin' trips? God those suckers are value for money AND are a real treat! Love hittin' the acid then adding to it will heaps of gunja! Had the best laughs and trippiest visuals on t's...
Seems like you need to know a uni student who is doing chem or pharm to get these (which funnily enough I do! ;-) ...)
n e one have the Get-A-Fixes (in Melb) that went around last year? Two thumbs up on those...And the current batch of sunflowers (again in Melb) are similar to these..Double-dipped beauties....But don't do a whole t to start with cos you'll fry your brain!! Well not really but stick to a half for starters..
If I had the tools I'd make these 4 y'all and sell 'em cheap cos sharing is caring and there's no need to rip of like-minded ppl. Enjoy the trip!
Cheers!
GreenAlien...

awwwwwww, nice post greeny, I like people that share or at least talk about sharing. Your right, most of us are here to have fun, and if it happened that we lived in "pure" communism form, there would be free 140mg pills of mdma for everyone and trips to whoeva wanted them. Go marxism. He had the right idea. Pity he didnt know much about human greedyness. Stalin should have been a drug dealer. heh heh
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

I wish Brisbane was alot more like melbourne in those respects...
All we have going around brissy right now is this huge influx of waves, which while they are good for the first 2-3 times, really screw you up afterwards, and they are a VERY dirty trip, awful comedown. could just be this new batch tho... Real pity because i love my trips, and i am pretty much the only one in my group of friends that still does trip. (so i have way more fun! hehehehe)
Any trippers here in the sunny state?
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

ACID for sure is harder to find.
I've only done the stuff twice, but I remember well what a hassle it was to bloody get it.
Shame really, see, I'm getting bored of pills and I suppose I want to try doing s'more trips in diff environments etc, maybe spice my pills up with some acid. I need an acid connection. Damn. NO! I'm not advertising for one, just expressing my annoyance at not being able to get the stuff.
You see, most of my friends are all acid pro's, they did their fair share when it was around in abundance, and now they're sick of it. I suppose that's why it's so hard to find. People are just sick of the stuff.
WELL WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!
Hmmph. It's quite funny though, last time I did acid (BDO '00)I recall saying to apples
"nah, I don't think acid is the drug for me" But since, I've just discovered that I'm bored with pills once again, I've developed another fascination with it. I'm gonna give it another chance.
Whaddaya say Uncle Sid? You and Me? Shall we?
Hehee...it might make living in a country town during semester a little more bearable too.
smile.gif

So yeah.
WHERE'S THE FUCKEN ACID MAN???
We KNOW you're hoarding it all. You just don't want anyone else to have a good time do you? OR maybe one day you're just gonna hop in your little sleigh with some sick ass tunes pumping 'Santa Style' and collectively spike the whole world's drink. Ho Ho Fucking Ho. YEAH! that'd be FUCKEN ACE! Do it! I DARE YA! Just don't forget my chimney man. I'll leave you some nice fat bikkies to munch on while yer at it. It'll make "Acid Eve" go THAT much faster. You'll find it slightly harder to steer the sleigh, but fuck it eh? No-one'll be complaining by morning.
Fuck it. What just happened?
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

he he he...Mr Horse...I WOULD do as I said if I had the tools...But alas I am but a geeky computer programmer and my HSC (he he he...note NOT VCE) Chem taught me nothing about the "good" stuff!
Hey and I do believe in sharing is caring...The other day I posted a sunflower to a fellow bluelighter whom I've never met (hello out there u know who u are! ;-) ) but have been in email contact...No $ charge, no need, no worries! I thought given the great experience I had on these (and my notion of sharing) I thought I'd pass one onto a fellow acid-friend..
Can anyone help me with the tools so I can get the t's out there for cheap? he he h j/k....sort of... ;-)
Anyway ppl
ENJOY and SMILE!
GreenAlien

johnboy says:
sorry this post had to go, if you think hard you will know why... if you cant remember email me and i'll explain. if i explain here it'll be just as bad as your post...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 10 March 2000).]

this is gone for exactly the same reason.... think people ok?
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 10 March 2000).]