Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=New To the Culture=-

GhttoPrnce

Bluelighter
sup yall, my friend introduced me to E be fore christmas and ever since then its been a hella koo experience. i find myself droppin about twice a week (mostly on the weekends) Well my question is whats the best yall had?? aiight then... Stay UP!!!

Ahhhh, best I've had 'as got to be the Green Euro's. Also had a fun time out at Kryall last year on Pink Pounds (6 of them). Don't be doin that!! Though I was flying a spaceship at one stage.
CM

hrmz... best may of been the white doves from a few years back.. or mitsis from about 2 years ago... or new yorkers, if anyone tried them
smile.gif

althought the rolex's from last year kicked ass also
smile.gif

Just helping Johnboy out a little...but perhaps this is a topic best left for the Discussion Board?
Cheers,
mona.

good point mona... but the aussie contingent s gettng huge here lately, and i cant really blame them for staying away from stinking old discussion
smile.gif

hmmm i think its time that oz/asia got its own discussion bit... leave it with me

GhttoPrnce:
Best ones must have been White millenium 2 years back and blue one with a lightbulb on it. Oh and I'm in Sdyney!
: )

Somehow, something tells me that GhttoPrnce is American, maybe it's the slang he uses (hella koo, yall, aiight???)
I'm not saying that he shouldn't be allowed to post here, BUT:
a) It's off topic
b) it's off topic and it's not specifically relevant to anything Australian, NZ, Asian or anywhere else really.
THEREFORE, it belongs in a non-area specific forum, ie The Discussion Forum.
EH..fuck it. I don't care.
I'm just noticing that this forum is becoming less and less for Pill Reports and more and more for Discussion.
I think you're right Johnboy, we need an Aussie DISCUSSION Forum.
I also think you're slackening slightly. This ship aint so tight no more.
J/K You know I love your work babe
smile.gif

mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

oh RaY_Of_THa_DaWn
I remember the blue lightbulbs
I will never forget the blue lightbulbs
The first pills I ever munched
And they were great!
BLB
------------------
...yes please

oh RaY_Of_THa_DaWn
I remember the blue lightbulbs
I will never forget the blue lightbulbs
The first pills I ever munched
And they were great!
BLB
------------------
...yes please

COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEE - Yah I remember you on those pink ones dude! And I have to say that rolling on the green euros was like being mugged by a gorilla! Hence my vote is also for the euros - what they did to me at the december sunnyside and war of the worlds 2 makes me all edgy juz thinkin about it. cK's were up there and that white pisces (import?) I scored at Revolution 1. Shat all over the pisces we've been getting here l8ly (and the pisces have been pretty darn good.)

I dont wanna say it, but the Blue lightbulbs I dropped October or so last year were crap...!
My fave pill would be BAM-BAMs from September '97. Fully just totally out of it and in intense pleasure for ages.
And yellow 69ers from ALien Nation 3 last year, were just AhellaLot of speed. but I only had 1 and I was completely buzzed off my brains for more than 8 hours. i enjoyed it all thorougly!
Lately Ive loved Loves & Tweeties. =)