Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

General Question about E's

Vault

Bluelighter
Does anyone know how long you can actually keep them for?
is it months or years?

From experience, I have kept them for several months and have still had the same effect as when I first bought them. Kept them wrapped in foil though. If you store them properly I see no reason as to why they should diminish in potency.

Yeah!, Mate and i had some Mitsis from over a year and half ago!! We had them stored in a gram bag under his house for all that time!
They got a bit damp so they crumbled a bit but my farkin god! had them just after NYE and they where spot on, very strong, rushy and fuzzy, def loved up! with a hint of knock you on the arse no dancin! but you can fight it!
Location: Melb, Descrip: white/beige with speckles, Print: Mitsi (it was all crumbled but i remember clean strong print)
Cya, Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Guys,
If you are planning to store any pills for a period of time, put them in an airtight jar/plastic bag with a small sachet of silica gel (dehumidifying desiccant) which will absorb all moisture in the air, keeping the pills in tip top shape. You can find silica sachets in a lot of household products,ie: bottles of viatamins, new pair of shoes, new camera ect...
You should dry it out first by placing in a medium heat oven, for a period of around 1-2 hours.
Definately worth the fiddling around. You would be suprised how much moisture a pill can absorb from just lying around, or in a warm pocket.
I work with desiccants, they're handy little buggers.
PeaKiN.