Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ComeDownZ

JimmiG

Bluelighter
Just a quick note, does anyone else get "Flu" like symptoms, like on monday and after, when rolling on a sat night?!
I usually find this if its was a mdma type E....
Well thats the connection i found, tell me yours?

yup thats right. with a drug like mdma your immune system takes a beating so flu like symptons with the comedown are very common. treat it like you would a cold, just keep your fluids up and take it easy. the only way to prevent it i guess is to make sure your body is nice and healthy before you roll.
so take lotsa vitamins and eat healthy stuff... yeah right, who am i kidding?
smile.gif

seriously tho if you are considering using e regularly (or any drug for that matter) its best to take care of yourself, keep the ying and yang in balance as it were...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yes, this always happens to me. i get a stuffy nose, headache, and feel quite shitty. i drink water a lot of water, and eat lots cuz usually i haven't eaten for a full day. not good!! your body needs rest, so give that too.

If you think about it alot of the following happens:
*share water bottles
*share vicks inhalers (up differen noses)
*share lip balms
*share chuppa chups
*possible kissing multiple people
Not that there is anything wrong with that, except that the people you are sharing stuff with may be as rundown as yourself, and consequently we get sick.
It is very important to be getting plenty of Vitamin C, OJ, multi Vits, echanacea, and plenty of sleep to allow the body to recover.
I have quite a few flu symptoms right now (damn chuppa chups being thrown in my mouth, and that girl that walked past me when I was on the podium who poked her tongue out
wink.gif
- our toungues kinda collided
smile.gif
)

i actually alwayz feell really great and energetic afterwards. Nomrally for the next few dayz at least. Comedownz ????? whats that ? hehe
smile.gif