Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

apricot rolex (crown's)

renstar

Bluelighter
Got on to some of these little beauties last w/end, easily the best thing I've had since the first c.k's!!!! 45 minutes after dropping the tell tale sweaty palms & the on set of the 'squirm' told me that I was in for a lovely m.d.m.a roll and I was not dissapointed. A not 2 intense long lasting clean roll that I would reckomend 2 anyone who knows what good pills are.

Where are you?
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Been offered orange rolexes in Perth, I assume they are the same as apricot. Do you have a good pill description, what about EZ-test?
Cheers

these were the best thing going on renaissance weekend.
tested a friends, went purple and black within 5 secs.
reports and test suggest MDEA or a mixture but everyone loved them none the less.

Wicked Biscuit thanks for the info I will definitely pick some up.
Later
smile.gif

got some of these in Melbourne for 2 TRIBES - oh and now I'm so excited after I've just read how good they are. A clean apricot colour, no speckles, with rolex imprint on one side and a clean slit down the middle on the other. Let you guys know how it goes.

Hey scattered,
i hear ya buddy.
Picking up some roloex's tomorrow for 2 tribes, this is gonna be sweet!
smile.gif

See ya there, just look for someone with a massive grin, eh!
smile.gif

Orange rolex
Perth
Clean well pressed
EZ-test straight to black in 4 secs
Cost - $45 (a bit steep but after all the shite speed bickies lately $45 is a bargain!!!)
Havn't had one yet, but reports from friends are very good. Good peak, nice roll, fairly strong.
Later
smile.gif

orange/apricot/gold rolex
rolex sign on one side, score on the other
took a half, waited about 45 minutes and WOAH MUMMA was I in for a ride. Cheezy arse grin all night, full body rushes (my friend was rushing so hard the he threw up!!! and he is well built as well)Took the other half and climed a MASSIVE tree in the botanical gardens (awesome chaos!!!!)
Fucken loved it. Get em' while you can.
by the way, im still buzzen and really scatty so excuse that!!!
comedown was really smooth, just left that nice mdma buzz through me. Great pill. Get em now!!!!!!
BEST PILL IVE HAD IN AGES!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PS: you have no idea how hard that was!!!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

what can i say, the fukin orange rolexes, got em friday night (perth). Had 2 over the night but i prolly only needed one. I felt as though they were a lil smacky/talk ur tits off (I think though that was simply because they were so fukin strong)
Ed Rush and Optical were wicked (of course) met them afterwards which was interesting, they are fukin big biccie monsters. Optical pulled out this big bag out of his pocket and it must have contained about 20-30 rolexes scattered through it, to which Ed Rush replied "I'm not having another one of those fuking things, unless i have some coke I'm goin to sleep!" Almost got them back to my recovery party, optical wanted to go but Ed Rush was too fukin tired, Doh! the things we do when we're pillin out of our heads heheheh
Anyone got a report on the green US Dollars or the new XO's that have just come out?
GoOsH

I would just like to say apricot Rolexes rock!
I popped a half and peaked for so long. I danced my ass off and had such a good night. It had been 2 weeks since I had popped anything which probably made it better, but I must say that the apricot rolex was a very impressive pil.

Desc: Apricot Rolex/Crown, well pressed and scored.
EZ-TEST: Went to black/purple in under 5 secs..instant reaction...
Anecdotal: Un-farkin-real....Very, very nice pill...Been offered any? BUY AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!!!
Cheers!
GreenAlien...Orange Rolexes. Received. Tested. Swallowed.....ENJOYED... ;-)

how do i get some.
sorry johnboy it may appear like i'm soliciting but i'm not.just point me in the general direction were all the good D/D's
are.
i need help..i've had nothing but shitty speed bombs the last month.
n e discrete info would be appreaciated.

WOOOOFUKINHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!... my first hallucinations (off pills, not Ts)
i had from melb
1 x MAD RAVE (TR1BES)
2 x Apricot ROLEXs (whoa!!!)
4 x scattered people sitting on a (what was that big ride that span around?? thing?)
13 x MAD FRIENDS (munkE etc.) to lose and find and hug..
23 x FUKIN MAD DJsssss (BT, SEB, WILL E, SANCHEZ, BLISS, on and on and etc and xtc)
15000 x trippers to share this amazing event with!
17985000 x stupid australians who didnt go!
well ROLEXs rocked my world! vision flickering constantly added to its wonderous feel..
mad peak but not long enough! silly silly pharmacists!.. all around! well worth the $35 each for 3!
i have 3!! and 1 spare!! nananaaanaaa!
with the exception of the Midro-case, two tr1bes 2k was an almighty experience worthy of Melbourne's humble docks. After hearing BT's super super set and flying on the Ferris Wheel, the two Rolexs' started to take their toll... 15,000 people to chat to, 7 rooms to fly into, and one Will-E-Tell to knock your socks off! Seb Fontaine went off, as did Jeff Mills (just kidding, wait for hardware -=15-4-2000 i think=-). As i sit here still buzzing after no sleep for about 30 hours i start to wonder where that missing four hours went.... I realised how much i messed when i looked at my planned (but lost) itinerary. But i know ill make it up at Hardware
------------------
I might be going no-where in life, but at least im taking the scenic route.
Melbourne -=- the city that never comes down

Yeah baby...Orange Rollexes...I was with Mr. Horse and he ain't lying...he was the most loved up that I have ever seen him on an E. He was rolling like he had never rolled before, had no control of his eyes and peaking of his nut, with a big fat cheezy grin.
Personally, I am a speed-pill fan, because MDMA pills don;t really affect me much, but I was very loved up and chatty and tree-climby and toy-buying and all that kind of stuff, but not rushing (never do off MDMA...anybody know why?)...but all my whinging aside these are some AWSOME PILLS (I am in melbourne).
That's all from me
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet
------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.
[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 16 March 2000).]

I was lucky enough to get one of these babies (Melbourne) recently - and coupled with the fact that it was my first time rolling I had a freakingly factastic night. Took about 45mins-1hr to start to hit, then peaked within 15 mins - I felt pretty mellow, which was strange because my friend (on the same) was pumping hardcore, whilst I spent most of the time floored, just staring at the lights. But what an experience! Bring on the next time.

OH MY GOD!!!!
Two Tribes was grouse!!! Popped one and then after about 45 minutes, as I just walked in through the gates, I started to feel like I was gliding through the air, about a metre of the ground. With the biggest cheeziest grin on my face, I danced the night away, with bucket loads of sweat pouring off me at certain intervals and then shivvering at other times. I loved it and so will you. Enjoy.

Hey Guys,
Newbie here, couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents worth. Was a virgin popper at 2tribes, and unbeknownst to me at the time, was in the possesion of an orange rolex. How lucky and priveleged am i to have one of these as a first timer, after hearing all these stories about crappy pills floating around recently.
Well what can i say, after 45 minutes it hit me and thought my head was gonna explode (but in a good way of course)!! Took it at 2am and it ended up being perfect timing, as was peaking when BT came on, and man did he rock my world, he was simply awesome! I thought i had a lot of energy at the time, he made me look tame (hehe), pity he wasn't on longer. To all BT fans he apparently was so blown away by the crowd response he wants to come back and play here on new years eve! I know where i will be if this holds true
smile.gif

The whole night was generally an unforgettable experience and iam definately gonna try to get my hands on more of these beauties. As i say when on a good thing stick to it
smile.gif
Tipping they won't last too long anyway.
Anyway starting to ramble, love this website and everyones contribution to it, after all knowledge is power and power=control, cya all raving ya asses off at Gatecrasher
smile.gif