Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you buy your X on the night?

psijuannn

Bluelighter
I'm not much into the raves myself, but I do enjoy eating ecstacy casually away from the club / rave environment. So I spose this is just a bit of a curiosity post.
I'm curious to know how easy it is to buy your bickies or acid at a rave or club. Could you rely completely on scoring on the night? What other drugs are easy to find there?
Any response would be muchly appreciated
smile.gif

ok chances are its pretty easy to score such things at an average rave (not that i'd know..
the only advice i can give is to make sure you read the board regularly so you know which bikkies are good and which are bad, keep reading the posts until the name brands stick in your head...
the other thing to do is take an e-z test to a club and test before you buy... if a dealer offers you stuff, offer to test it in the nearest toilet cubicle. if he quickly backs away and says no way, then its pretty obvious he has shit pills and knows it. so then go and test and probably you will both learn sumthin about the pill.
dont be afraaid to demand this from a d.d. after you are the customer and there are probably plenty of other dealers there.
oh yeah and you might be buying off a cop. i cant offer any advice on how to avoid that, of course, except try and buy of someone who you know has been selling to other happy customers..
overall stay safe
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

personally there is nothing for me like the piece of mind of having all i need on me. its reliable and cheaper. so plan ahead. if not possible then buy pills only that u have heard of. meaning, dont buy off the first person who has e's on them, unless they got some really nice stuff. also, be aware of fakes. the mitsubishi logo or ck logo may mean little. so know your pills!!!!

Haven't bought inside for ages.
Best place to go is after parties when everyone is "very" talkative.

if you know a few people at a rave it would be easy to find some but harder at a club, i choose to plan ahead though, but if you do make sure you know or have heard of the pill first! i only get asked "r u right" if i know the person hardly ever if i dont!