Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**Blue CK's**

HaiLz

Bluelighter
Beautiful!!! Absolutely unreal!!! Blue in colour, very nicely pressed (exactly the same press as the Gold ones) and boy were they fun!!! Quite chargy, but able to do almost anything!!! Very recommended!!! Were $40. Definatley worth it!!!

highly agree with you on that one Hailz!!!
smile.gif

i eztested them a few weeks back and came out as being a nice deep rich red colour

I don't mean to be a nag but could you please use the format specified cos I you have left out heaps of info on them like where did you get them??? Did they have a split and what colour did they test if you tested them????
thanks
d

Holy fuck - nice deep rich red - can I order a thousand - I'm willing to pay $1 each
frown.gif

God damn I hear all good news from these pills. I wanted to buy bulk- but alas my finances R stopping me damn it.
Other than that the pills are excellent.
better than the golds/oranges.

dENTEdLENTiL, i made a full report on these a couple of weeks back. have a look, incase you dont:
•Melbourne, pail light blue, slight white speakle, well pressed, no score, hard pressed Ck on one side (c & k did NOT cross over at all, my mistake before, sorry), and i stated test results previously.
they were speedy ill agree to that, but im sure there was a "pinch" of mdma for extra flavour if you get what i mean, i surely felt it
smile.gif

-TwoTribes HERE WE COOOMEEE-

Sorry....Bought from Sydney. Did have a split and slight white specle as JimmiG reported. Didnt notice if the C & K crossed over tho...