• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to determine if a pill is a local or import?

local pills have crap logos on them, but imports have good logos, like cK or nike. its not too hard to pick after a few goes ;)

You cant be serious ??

There is no way you can determine if it is a local or an import unless you physically went overseas and purchased them yourself.

Street talk is bs!

If you think you have an import or something along those lines check out overseas pill reports or other foreign analysis websites for a bit more insight.

Press, Logo and Brand names mean nothing they are just a chemists trademark.

Unless you know the person importing them you'll never know for sure.

And like it matters. A good pill is a good pill, a bad pill is a bad pill. It's a load of cod shit that import pills are good, local pills are crap.

Speed + K bombs are crap, MDXX (are usually) good for rule of thumb (if there are to be any rule of thumbs)

Years ago an import was considered better because that is where the MDMA was coming from, and locally produced pills were adulterated. It seems this has slowly changed and MDMA has been produced locally as well as much more MDMA around now compared to adulterated pills. Does it matter if it is a local or an import? Just use reagent testers combined with anecdotal user reports.

Whilst I agree that it is impossible to tell the difference between an import and a local and that locals can be just as good, a pill which has been imported is far more likely to be a good pill as I don't see any reason for an importer going to the trouble of bringing in bad ones..

[Edit: that said I agree with the mods, as we have no way of knowing whether or not the pills are imported or locally produced the topic of which is better is pretty pointless]

Maybe he wants to save Australian job and buy Australian Made.

just ask your dealer man, they have loads of true, factual info about drugs.... u can aaaalways trust ur dealer;) :\ 8)
Not saying that SOME don't have vast knowledge of there product. but u know...

i hear Dick Smith has just brought out a new, wholly Australian owned drug called "ecstatic"

By local and the buck stops here

I always thought that pills get imported into australia from overseas because we tend to pay more for them then oposed to other countries, thus getting them more money. Now, I dont want to name actual figures, but on the whole it is something I have noticed. Does anyone else know if this is true, do we tend to pay more for our pills? And what if the arse fell out of the Australian economy and our dollar was worth say about 20c compared to the american dollar, would we get less imports? just a thought.

This is a guess and i dont press pills! but maybe they import good quality mdma pills and crush them then repress them to make medioka dosed pills that most of us widely accept 8). Then again these are only useless assumptions.

But I'll think you find that we generally do have a fairly high quality standard of pills here in Australia, compared to somewhere like the UK.

As for the price, that's all just dogs bollocks. If people are happy to pay $XX for a pill then the people putting their asses on the line are going to charge it.

That's how everything is priced these days (legal and illegal). They decide what prie people are prepared to pay for an item, then workout how to make it for that cost or cheaper. Gone are the days where you work out how much it costs to make something, then add X%.

O.K, I'm not saying I know everything about the whole manafacturing process of pills (MDMA), because... to be honest I really don't. But, IMO trusting a pill logo as a "reliable resource" for knowing what's in it... or even how it shoots you off, is pretty damn inaccurate.

One could easily obtain a Pill-press with a particular logo encarved on the stamp quiet easily (if he/she had the sufficient funds and/or "hook-ups") and press that pill with god fuckin knows what!! With which you would think you're getting top-notch MDMA pills, because it has... say for example, erm... a "Bacardi" logo on it.

Do not ever rely off the logo/brand-name a pill has on it.

Remember, you just bought pill(s), not a car.

just ask your dealer, he wouldn't lie to you. Would he?

Ahh....export quality pills.

opps. Sorry.

Imports/locals is just aussie street slang that's been around for years, created for pricing and marketing reasons.

imports = mdma

locals = speed

Doesn't matter where they come from.

Last edited:
It's probably worth remembering that a lot of the time MDMA powder is imported and then pressed into pills locally. It's done simply for detection reasons -- its much easier to ship in a few kg of powder than say tens of thousands of pills

I agree with most of the above. You can't really tell. I've seen some very very clean locally pressed pills which look like imports and I've had some amazing imports which look like complete shit!

You can't do it :D

shals :)

It's Okay - I forgive you for asking this question, Your a Greenlighter and it's your first post. We all have to start somewhere.