Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Studio 54???

Hamlet

Bluelighter
Any reports on these pills? 54 print (very clear), white pill, not speckled, scored on reverse. Quite big and very crumbly. Please reply if you had them!
------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.

"This is the very ecstacy of love"
Hamlet (1601) act 2, scene 1, 1.101

dumb place for this question, but what what the f#*k are you guys on? (shakespear)

Do you know anything about the pills or not??? I need info. Don't mind the Shakespeare stuff.
wink.gif

buzz buzz
(my fav line from that play)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hamlet - try the search button if you're that desperate - you'll see several reports, a few are what you're after !
Oh yeah - and you might want to add where you are at next time, too.
smile.gif

------------------
>insert witty comment here<

dammit...........and I was hoping to see "54" pill reports........
If you prick me, do I not bleed?
(insert other lines here)
I'm NOT an ANIMAL!

"Where shall thee fly to?"
Stupid newby dipshit. Hi dude, see you on sat on sun. One of those. We go to emmas on monday, regardless.
By the way, I really liked that movie stufio 54. Anyone else?
ps: dont say ANYTHING about the pill (there is already a post up which I replied to)
Damn newbies heh heh heh
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

All right, I am sorry about the stupid post. I realized soon after I posted it that there were other studio 54 post out there. I guess I was just too "drugged up" to notice. You all understand yeah?

don't even bother if you you looking for an E pill, they are shit ........... go for the euro white with brown specks
thats all i have to say bout that
bring back da loves

Where can you go to a place like Studio 54 now days and pop with a lunatic psycho crazed 100 year old perverted grandma? Oh and nah, haven't had 'em.

anyone notice how in the movie (studio 54) everyone (the psycho granny included) were taking "adam"?
thats MDA by the way...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...