Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newsflash: Sydney pills contain heroin, battery acid and strychnine

huxley

Bluelighter
At least the bloody Sydney Daily Telegraph would like everyone to think so. What's with these idiots? A full page spread on page 3 full of all the old garbage, and even some new stuff. Maybe we should all send the author, Steve Gee, some enlightening emails...
wink.gif

About 1% of the article sends the positive message to take care with drugs (you can get that message here without all the mis-information) - the rest just made me laugh...
The only thing I liked was the reference to cK's flooding the streets - had my first since NYE this weekend, woohoo!
What we need is an independant testing lab (like in the Netherlands) - where the media cannot lie about the results - but of course who in the mainstream media would publish real results of tests? Hell, if they did find the stuff they are talking about I would be the first to want to know, and avoid said pills. Looks like we'll continue to be the only ones with decent pill reports thatnks to the bluelighters
cheers,
hux.

huxley, huxley, huxley, everyone knows the Telegraph's a low rag.
The simple fact that 'ecstacy' deaths make the headlines proves that they are a rarity.
And don't assume for even a minute that good old Steve Gee doesn't know the truth about E, the sad fact about it is that bad news sells much better than the truth, and Steve's probably just thinking about his paypacket.

Yea...guess I better switch to the SMH - real bastard to read on the train though
smile.gif

ob. pill info: A friend of mine got busted at Renaissance in Sydney selling a couple of cK's (got asked for some biccies and had a few spares). Word got around quickly (doesn't everyone just love ck's!) - and next thing security were on to him. Funny thing is, instead of calling the cops, they demanded the money and pills! He did a deal, and gave them 2, and then they wanted 2 more to let him stay and finish the night - so he left. Geting hard to figure out who the bad guys are these days....

hmmm been thinking the same thing recently, doing what harm reduction net in the u.s. has done and found a frindly lab guy with a spectrometer. an interesting point tho is the legality of such a thing.
apparently harmreduction can publish qualitative but not quantatitive analysis. the means that they can tell you what substances are in a pill but not how much of each substance. i wonder what the ruling is in oz, and if we can even do it could we perhaps finally post exactly how much pure MDMA is in each pill.
i would surely love to read a post saying "white euro, 120 mg of MDMA"
smile.gif

anyone know any friendly analytical chemists?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

The scary stuff about this is that I was talking on the phone last night to a friend who said of her cK's -:
GIRL - "I thought my pill I was a bit smacky. You know it had H in it"
ME - "What, you think it had heroin in it, bullshit" "
GIRL - "No its true, I read it in the DT today, cK's have H in them, why do you think they say I felt smacky"
ME - "Its just an adjective used to describe how they felt"
Problem is she has been doing this stuff for ages, and she really believed she was doing H. Its scary when misinformation like this can have such an obvoius and immdeiate affect on peoples viewpoints
Maybe thats the reason I wont touch cK's again - hehe
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 09 March 2000).]

and everytime i whinge about the term "smacky" everyone says "yeah but you know what i mean"
fuckit.. i am so close to making it a banned word on this site, like ****
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 09 March 2000).]

Dying from E is rare alright - did you know that the weekend that Anna Wood died there were six male teenagers who died due to alcohol related death.
Of course, this is so common it isn't news!
Interesting.