Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Event Review - Renaissance - 4/3/2000

Brook

Bluelighter
Well what can I say.
I turned up at around 9:30 with Doc, and promptly met Smurf who I was told is always early to all bluelight meetups.
We proceeded to have some chats while the rest of the guys got there, which included, miss-apples, mona, pinger, pillcat, dent(cant spell the rest of it). please forgive me if i missed out on anyone.
anyway, we headed on in at around about 10:15, and waited for the place to start pumping.
It was either Simon Caldwell or Jason Bye who got the first set, and this was awesome. I cant actually remember who it was, because i was too busy doing other things.
So anyway, after the first set sister bliss came on, and according to the other peeps, she went off just as much as dave seaman. i danced my ass off on this set, but was rolling that hard, i cant remember the specifics.
so anyway, after finishing my plur thru sister bliss, i finally got my focus back for the dave seaman show.
IMHO this rocked big time. the crowd was pumped, people were smiling, dancing and and in general it was a awesome vibe.
at this point in time, i made my way towards one of the podiums, and saw the smurf man up there. he kindly got me a spot, up there on mt everrest, and after reaching the summit, i took in all the beauty.
to put it basically, the view rocked. i was watching mr seaman do his thing, pumping the crowd up and all other related acivities. and i must say that was the highlight of the night for me; getting the vibe off the crowd, shaking hands with peeps, and generally giving the thumbs up to anyone else who looked like they were also having a good time.
the rest of the night could be summed up as, an exchange of smiles with anyone and everyone.
Cheers people,
Brook
PS: Kuods to Smurf for getting me that spot on the Podium.
PPS: Bring on Gatecrasher!!

Hey Brook, dunno about being early, just wanted to get the hell out of the house
wink.gif

Yeah it was a cool night. Dropped 1/2 a supermen immediately upon entry then found my way up stairs to a group I hang with sometimes. Then found my way to the balcony were we were bouncing on the couches. The superman had snapped my legs out by this stage so was just flopping against the wall. Saw one girl rip her top off to her bra, her friend looked at me, I guestered "go on", and she ripped her top off too. Said hooroo to the guy I was chattin with and made my way out to the outdoor balcony's. Met the girls again, had some wonderful love cuddle puddles, then danced on the catwalk. I like it up there, much fun.
Then I heard Dave Seaman kick off, and flew down the stairs, straight into the mosh pitt. Nearly passed out from the heat. Saw the guy from the balcony, funny stuff. Some girl grabbed me, thinking I was someone else. She appologised. No probs
wink.gif

Then water time, and another superman. Looked up at the girl on the podium, she put out her hand and helped me up. And there I stayed for the entire Seaman show, perched on the corner looking at the set and the opposing podiums. Smiles, waves, massages flying around everywhere. People were emptying their water bottles in the air, water kept landing on my head. Then the girl who grabbed me wanted to get on the podium, everyone put out their hand, became a real sweat box
smile.gif
love it.
Then I spot Brook wading his way thru the crowd, so just have to pull him up as well. Then realise Im about to die of thirst. So race off in a mad panic to the refills. See DoC buying out the shop off water bottles, and make a hasty retreat. Run into an old friend, and plonk myself down for a chat. Hadn't seen him since November
wink.gif
Then pinger appears with huge grin (caps). Then "better man" comes on and we have to all get back up there.
By then we all just colapse in a heap, and leave as the lights come on at 7.50am
So much for doing a half and leaving at 4.30am
smile.gif

From there couldn't find anyone, so went to a sleazy hole in the wall called the chocolate factory (or box???), crashed on a couch, then drove some girls home then had a shower. Jumped on the computer to see if I had to go to uni, when apples rang to say they were all at the Greenwood.
So off we go, were everyone looks well knackered. Im smelling of cK by now
wink.gif
Drop another Superman, and just float around for the next few hours. Run into heaps of people. But soon start to feel rather sick from dropping on an empty stomach.
Then the rain comes down, run for cover, find brook, mumble some rubbish at him, tell him I am scattered, then bolt.
All in all a fabulous time. Met some new bl's and all the favourites from before
smile.gif

Then slept for 12 hours straight
smile.gif

Till next time

What a bloody terrific night.
It was great to catch up with you all again and to meet a new face in Brook. After Dented's shirt incident at the start of the night I thought things were going to be bad, but it couldn't have been further from the truth.
I will say that Sister Bliss and DAve Seaman were both terrific. The cap I had was absolutely unbelievable, brought back memories of the pure elation and love I felt on my first pill. YUM
thanks for a great night all
pinger

Renaissance is playing here in Brisneyland tonight.. What I can't understand is why people would almost 'ruin' the renaissance vibe by rolling. I'm keen to just stand back, have a couple of drinks and just listen to the supurb music pump out. It's one of the few 'superclubs' that deserve to just listen to, compeletely uninhibited or 'enhanced' by additives.
*shrug* I guess it's just my personal preference.
enjoy twotribes!

smurf - i have one word - dejavu,
well not quite just one word but my weekend in brisbane was pretty similar except where you came across a couple of girls in their bras i came across charlies angels (this is who they said they were) at not one club but two.
flyin down to sydney on 24th for w/end - i had a look at threedworld and there doesn't seem to be much listed there, any reccomendations. (i hear the underground cafe is no more which i used to like going down for on saturdays) and there didn,t seem to be anything big listed - please help whats the G O on the 24th?
ps. how do you get the smilees in your post?

hmmmmmm,
What can I say, I purchased a shirt that I didn't end up liking so I had dilemmas, I opted not to wear it in the end, thank dog as well cos it was SO hot in there I almost died.
I was supposed to not have drugs for the month of March, HUH what a joke that was. I waited till after 12 so I atleast lasted 6 days or whatever it was. I had half a CU and it didn't do anything in the first 40 mins and my friends who was supposed to be a pillar of support during our combined drying out period (it is not that bad honest) suggested that we pop another CU. Well well well boys and girls, it hit us both in about 10 minutes and from about 1 till 4 I can't remember jack shit except dying for a massage that I didn't get and wondering around aimlessly, oh yeah I danced a bit aswell, my shirt was soaked.
I had a blast although I was looking for some (most (all)) of the crew and I was unable to find anyone unitl about 4, well I think it was 4.
My eyes started to hurt and I ended up going home at about 5:30 or something like that and went to sleep. I slept till about 1pm then I went to my mums house and then I proceeded to sleep from about 6pm till 2am. hmmmmmmmmmm sleep.
I unfortunatley didn't get to spend too much time with the Bluelight Crew as I had quite a few friends there who kept kidnapping me and I "lost my dog" for about 3 hours.
Yes bring on Gatecrasher I say, my oh my do I have a stash for that.
d.

hey cruise_e, dunno what is on re 24th - Im drying out very soon for a long while. re smiley's check faq's for that stuff
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

Dented nice to meet you at long last - kept seeing you alnight and grabbing you as I flew past. I should have been more socialable, but I was flying well too hard. Would have loved to have swapped a CU for a Superman with you. Maybe next time.
Moderate one for Seb next week then nothing till Gatecrasher. Yeah Yeah, I have my doubts too, but I am determined to have a break this time. Next week I'm taking off to the gold coast for a pissup session. Its has been a while, so I will probably fall over by 9pm
smile.gif

Yeah it was definitely an awesome night, although I think thats the last of my multiple night party weekends, gettin too old, got too many grey hairs for those kind of weekends
smile.gif
Was going to take a break till gatecrasher but might go to mad racket on the 18th at marrickville bowling club, (ken cloud, simon caldwell, zootie and top stylist aka mutante frequente). Will have to see how the old body bounces back
smile.gif

Your not old, your just a scattered gurner who should be committed to the local hospital for paranoid skitzophrenics
wink.gif

Thats what happens when you party hearty from Friday night thru to Sunday night.
Doc, your just an animal mate, and if it is any consilation, i was scattered freak at around 7pm as well.
Hence the crew that was left making their way back to my place. :p

Hey brook mate. Talk about scattered. I was organising an after party whilst in Renaissance then outside couldnt find anyone. Only to turn up at Greenwood and find everyone there anyways
smile.gif