Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - White Fish - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
OK, was at an after-party yesterday in sydney, and was ofered some white fish.
They looked similar to the glorious fish of January. Same fish/pisces logo.
Except the colouring was different. The Jan ones were grey with blue/speckles. This lot was white with one or two brown speckles.
Any now whether they are a different batch or the same kick ass ones???

ok, i had 6 fish which i got in janurary... These were the ones you were raving on about.
all were white, im pretty sure they didnt have specks, grey/blue if any... i dont remember cause ive scoffed 5 of them...
BUT! this 6th one that i have still in my sock draw is speckled brown to the shithouse! and i only just noticed a couple of days ago going home from B2B... now, i dont know how it got brown (if it ever was completely white) and why i didnt notice it before... its a bloody mystery!
maybe the specks just turn from grey to brown?? its really wierd...
so, the only think i can think of is that the ones your talking about MIGHT be the same ones that were around in Janurary... but im not sure...
i did have one at B2B, from the same baggie as the brown one... and i was completely floored for a while then dancied a bit which is good... and my eyes were rolling a bit..
I hope some of this helps...
smile.gif

dragon
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

hey dude
I love the fish. I am in Melbourne though, so maybe a little different
smile.gif

I got some grey with specklez, and they were pretty tasty. got me chatty and buzzy.
Really friendly vibez 2 all
Then we got lots and lots of Fish with no specklez, and were whiter and looked professionally pressed....
They r like the grey ones, but maybe a lil' bit stronger. Tested very black/purple with a little fizz of smoke....YUMMY
smile.gif

i will be munchin' a few of those at 2TRIBEZ
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
looking like a promising nite
smile.gif
smile.gif

pEacElovEhappinEss
smile.gif

The Hat