Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WEEk Ends in BrisbanE

Jera

Bluelighter
come to technomad this friday for seb fontain should be a good night
see you out there blue lighters
oh there are some really good E's around called blue clovers there fat blue tablets realy good.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology

Yeah, finally found some Brisbanites.
Seb Fontaine should kick arse at Technomad on Friday.
I don't know if many of you Brisbanites out there are students (or just poor) - actually probably are regarding expenditures on weekends in Brisbane [as in $50 is too much, get the hint dd] - but Technomad has full nip dollar drinks on Thursday, which is starting this week (09-03-00). Personally I think this is a way cool idea.
Thursday - drink - quiet one
Friday - big night - fun stuff
Saturday - big night - fun stuff
Sunday - smoke - kick back
It is a nice way to bring in and wave out the weekend doing something different.
JUST A SUGGESTION!

Hey there groovy Brisbanites.
It's good to see that there are more now than before. I've personally been away for about 3 months (from the net). Working hard and doing uni. I'm planning on giong to headfunk? Anyones else?
jaggy

looks like this is the thread for us brisneyland people at the moments,
mt two cents worth - i can't wait for sanchez on saturday - anyone else goin?

keen for something different?
i went to the velvet lounge on saturday -
pretty classy (like viva - which i h8) but the velvet lounge was quite good.

Isn't sanchez on friday of saturady?
If its on saturday have a great weekend and start it with coming to seb fontain on the friday. It will prove to be a great night( a good way to charge up for progression).
Make sure you are all realy charged up for progression = 2 tabs would be a good idea
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

See you charging out there ppl
------------------

Please excuse the ignorance, but is the Velvet Room the new one at the Port Office? Please expand on what this is like, as if it is it sounds like it could be a cool new venue, but what are the clientele like? I thought the port office was a little bit "RM's and polo's", but I could be wrong.
Headfunk should be cool, as it will be missing all those "newbies" that keep surfacing at the Arena, ever since Advent'jah started them all off.
Progression? Mmm, worth it. Not really my kind of music, so I don't think I will be making an appearance.
[PS. Thanks for putting Brisbane in the topic line as there aren't enough Brisbanites out there. Good to see a growing force.]

Hey QLD'ers, Im up in Surfers for the weekend of the 17th - 19th.
Is there anywhere in Surfers worth checkin out or should I just find a pub, get pissed and let some extremely coked-up chick feel me up
smile.gif

Doesnt any respectable raver/clubber in brisbane go to Lo-Fi 70 at rics on sundays (we have 2Dogs this weekend) or Wham! (anthony miller, aniki, polychrome etc) every 2 weeks at the queens arms, because i dont see too many people there that i would consider bluelight-ish/rave-ish/club-ish...
Maybe im just weird :| or maybe brisbane isnt into anything too doofy.
And is technomad trying to take over the presitige associated with VIVA or are they trying to outdo the advent'jah team? (on this second matter i would seriously think its not gonna happen whatsoever) Because the acts and quality is really starting to get good!
Well, theres my $0.02 (plus GST) worth for today.
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

On the topic of technomads wanted cliental is a good one i know that Viva is loosing it (WELL IT NEVER HAD IT) i think technomad is taking up what the tube left. Personaly i love technomad its just so comfitable only problem = to attract as many ppl as possible it has to play the music at a speed so that every one can dance to it city ppl mostly.
------------------

Smurf
Surfers is a fun place to party.
I would recommend either
[Actually, I was about to write a very detailed report, but then realised some of the places might do me for slander or something, and since I have my own e-mail I will have to tone it down]
FEVER - youngish 20's crowd, where none of the girls are over size 8;
*possibly some clientele may have habits similar to some blulighters*
Berlin Bar - nice, very nice; gold coast money evident (eg. new money, as opposed to your type of Melbourne old money), *clientele may indulge in rather expensive mood enhancers* [no chance of slander there]
Mansion - less class in evidence, lesser dress code
*clientele like their nights to be over in a hurry*
I hope that was of some help. Please excuse the paranoia, but you know how it is, too much partying.
Hope you had fun trying to work out my riddles.

On the topic of nights out in brisbane, Is anyone going to RINSE OUT at boneapartes on saturday night? should he a great night of jungle and D&B, (Which has almost been non-existent of late in this city...and im looking for something different!)
Its not too pricey either which is good.
Just an idea for any jungle fans that dont already know about it
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***