Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUE LOVES

P-KING

Bluelighter
if anny 1 has had a blue love at b2b 2 or anny in the last 2 weeks could u please give me info on how it was as mine hit hard i peaked 4 a max of 2 hours it was pretty crappy 4 dancing but lovey and talkative pill
thankx 4 all replys

There is already a topic about these floating around a few weeks to a month ago. Do a search for them.
P.S Nice pill though.
smile.gif

scored some 2 weeks ago, tested black in under 5 sec
your description is exactly what i've experienced with the light blue loves. best combo for me is half a blue love with half a speed pill.

Dillin,
Please be careful with the use of that word...hehe, i've learnt my lesson now...
But hey, I found exactly the same thing with the blue loves @ B2B2... couldn't get up from the floor for most of the night but was still feeling all lovey and happy. Too bad we couldn't have chilled out together - haha... we could have been on the same wavelength for scattertalk! Oh well - none for us @ Utopia hey?!
Happy pilling,
**chowbaby**

Hey guys maybe u should check out the young guns party that fenix is putting on its on april the 1st. chowbaby maybe we could have chilled together also see u guys thanx 4 yer replies

yeah! for sure p-king.. the more floored together on blue loves, the merrier! hehe...
I haven't heard much about young guns, i shall check it out :c) are you up for utopia?! it'd be great to meet a bunch of you there!
hugs,
**chowbaby**

hey chowbaby! how u doin yeah im up 4 utopia id love 2 meet u there u on icq if so can i get ur number? as for the young guns party ive started a topic on it so check it out if u like its got the dj line up and some info on the party and the cost so ill c u later chowbaby!!
Remember whatever u take,take it easy! P-KING

Smacked out?? Damn.. i had a half at BDo and i was the fasted man in the world.. couldn't dance for shit cause i was moving to fast..

Thanx Chowbaby...I'll b more careful....Well my icq number is - 67711939 if ne1 wants 2 meet up at utopia then msg me!! Love yall
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Chowbaby & Dillin,
I know exactly how u feel... i had blu love at B2B.... Im friends with P-KING.... he peeked very hard while we where stuck in the line up... I waited till inside...after a bit of speed i dropped the pill....hit me preety quick...i was smacked out 4 2hrs.... sitting down in the chillout at the back of the main arean from about 1 - 3am...maybe we spoke!!! any way..it was an awesome nite....... Young Guns... will be my next party...you should all consider it and may b we can meet...
RAVE SAFE!! pEEk...

pEEk!
F@*k, exactly how many of us were there @ B2B2 floored off the same pill?! haha... what fun we could have had together!!
As for young guns - at the moment, I'm about as poor as a struggling uni student can be, so I won't see you there. But - UTOPIA will go off! I'll be there for sure and we should definitely organise some kinda meet up a bit closer to the event :c)
Happy pilling ppls!
Hugs,
**chowbaby**