Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request -- Gold Coast / Brisbane -- White Chinese(?) Symbol

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
LOGO: Chinese (or simular) character, I don't know what letters or what it represents, sorry. And my 2MP camera shows it as a blur.

COLOR: White

SMELL: Singles have no smell.

SCORE: NO

PRESS: Firm-ish but will crumble if it is in your pocket all night. The pills are the diameter of say the yellow pandas but not as near as fat.

TESTED: No

Comments:

I never got to get these home with me to test on my testing kits, which sucks since there is no information around on these at all I can find. I won't go into supplier discussion, but I will say if you were getting Blue skies/smilies and yellow pandas, you'll probably have no trouble getting these off the same source.

I ate one and peaked after around 30-45 minutes. It started to hit me after around 5 minutes after I sucked on it under my tongue, the taste was making me nauseous so I just swallowed it. Puked on the come-up but I do that all the time basically. But after that is was a very, very clean smooth euphoric ride. You have energy during the peak but it's easy to sit back and let your eye muscles take you on a ride. Off one pill I got no jaw clenching, but did get eye wobbles and eyes rolling into my head. Although I don't normally get jaw clenches I was chewing my mouth a fair bit, but I do that on weed too. ;)

I think they were pretty clean and so did everyone else, but the come down was pretty warped, like I get with MDA pills, so not sure if they contained a bit of MDA. There were slight visuals present and some slow-motion walks. so who knows.

Sorry for the shit report but thats all the info I have on them.
If you have anything to discuss on these or have tested them or have experience with them, hit reply! :)

Last edited:
I've got some that sound similar Splatt... sold to me as "Kamikazi's". Haven't taken them because I've been told they feel quite speedy. They sound almost identical to yours except that mine have some brown speckles in them.

Pic

You mean these??

49234DSCF0013.JPG

hey splatt, I have had the blue smileys and the yellow pandas, they were both wicked pills, do you think this pill is up there with those pills? better? not as good?

Cheers

Maybe the colour of the pill is slightly speckled.. It's not pure, pure white. My memory is pretty fucked, but they look a lot like the pills I'm talking about. Anybody know what the symbol is? Looks more Japanese now I look at it?
I'll have to get a mate to verify it when he wakes up.

If they're the same pills, they aren't that speedy. Not as speedy as the ninjas. I think they contain a bit of MDA maybe along side the fairly decent dose of MDMA, as it wasn't just all that utter rest MDMA has, it had a lot of available charge there, and a trippiness factor to it, without being over stimulated, but during the peak you could sit down quite comfortably and sway left to right to the fast paced music and lights and people jumping while your eyes go a bit nuts ;)

They're not as good as the skies or pandas, the peak feels cleaner to me, but not as intense. The comedown was weird for me but I take pills and other drugs a fair bit so thats expected ;) I would say one and a half of these. maybe a bit less, would be the strength of a full panda maybe. Guess only. They are definately stronger than kangas and ninjas.

I was told these were called "happiness" they're going round sydney atm too

Bump

Any new information? I should have a report at the end of this weekend.

I've seen the press a few years back, people have in the past also called them 'chinese symbols', 'love symbols', 'kamikazes', 'harmonys', 'happinesses', 'peaces' (as you can see, the translation doesn't matter much to some, they just make up whatever sounds good).

BigTrancer :)

Pill Info Request - White Kamikaze

I can't find these on pill reports.

They are white speckled, and they have some sort of asian character pressed into them.

Has anyone tried them? I will try to get photos tonight.

Tried these on the weekend, they were ok. I suspect mine had an average dose of MDMA plus speed or caffeine maybe? They just didn't feel as clean as the time I had pure MDMA.

Doooofus: your URL has been merged with this thread - see pic below; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
These were seen a few weeks ago around Brisbane. Reports indicated a low-medium dose of MDMA, but not having had one myself I can't really add much more. I did see one tested. Both Mandelin and Marquis resulted in typical reactions but colours were slow to form with both tests.

I had one last night.

Very clean smooth peak, lasted about 2 hours.

I didn't get any visual effects, jaw clenching, or eye wobbles.

More of a get up and dance pill than a chill out pill :)

Was about moderate strength, not up there with Skys/Smileys.

^ Yeh agreed, I would have liked it to have lasted just another half hour or so... I ended up crashing 30 mins before the club closed! I'm sure there's much better pills out there though. I did get jaw clenching, didn't notice any eye wobbles.

Just noticed this thread...

I tried these (or something looking the same) the other day.

Tested both pills (one marked with chinese "Happy" symbol and the other marked as "Mtv"), and found them to be quite a mix. Tested up as MDM/EA with speed, but also contained another substance such as PMA, MDA, Amphetemine, or possibly some waste product from the production process.

Only had half but I'd say that the result from one or more would be better... HOWEVER due to being a mixed bag containing potentially dangerous chemicals I'd suggest caution if you intend double-dropping or taking multiples.

A link to my report here :

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=43549

^ Good post, thanks for the heads up. Will be steering clear of these in future if PMA showed up - that and they felt pretty weak the more I think about it... I'm interested in hearing about anyone else that has tested these, unfortunately my test kit didn't arrive in time to test mine.

The third test just says "primary amine" it's not specific as to which one... (ie not jumping to PMA conclusions unless there's enough info).

BigTrancer :)

Not PMA, or if there is it's not an active dose! These are old, still around? Has anybody tried the green Xbox's from this source?