Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newtimer needs help mixing safe drug combo's

pkn

Bluelighter
Hi all, could use a bit of help with safe drug combo's. Have only been to a few rave's, and must say outdoor events are worth the wait and travel.
I'm a little unsure as to safe drug mixes. A few weeks ago at (Centrifugal..??) I had a silver fish, half at a time, the first half with a good line of coke, then the other half 4 hours later, but had been drinking a fair bit of vodka in between. A few hours later smoked a joint. This seemed to knock me on my arse, and subsequently was in a bit of a delerious state for the rest of the morning. (about 8-10 Sun am.)
Had a realy great night, and felt like Zeus until I had the joint. I basicaly felt like shit for a solid 7 days after.(generally cant smoke dope in any form, It puts me to sleep straight away, with me feeling quite ill) Since then I have not mixed drugs or combined with grog.
This seems to work well, but would like to know if coke + e is considered Bad, or vodka + e is a no-no?
Are there safe combo's, or does it come down to the individual?
A'm prepping up for Pscorroboree out of Melb, and am trying to get all the drug stuff worked out first, so I need not worry about it on the day/night.
Would appreciate any input from you seasoned travelers!
Like they say "Knowledge is Power"
Thanks,
PeaKiN.

Can't advise you on the coke - dont touch it myself.
But as for the drink, I may have one or two before I drop. But I don't drink after I drop.
Few reasons -
*dehydration
*cost
*brings you right down off the pill
I don't generally smoke, but I know it is good at the end of a night to get you to sleep and to give you the munchies so you don't starve to death from post clubbing "yuk I can't even look at food" syndrome.

I'd definitely lay off the vodka.
If you're going to be using pills, or even smoking, hitting the hard liquor is asking for trouble.
Most people I know have a few beers before dropping, nothing excessive, and maybe one or two during the next 4-5 hours...but mainly, it's just water...though some of my mates swear by coffee!

I like to have a couple of mdma pills and then 1/2 gram coke, to treat myself. Apparently a bit dangerous to be mixing these drugs too often, but there's nothing like the feeling of a good E with some good coke for a bit of a charge up. If you got good clean pills you'll be feeling A1 come the next day.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

Dude - remember the Happy Valley thing ?
You don't have to be a hero, no one has to have this, that, AND the other, just to have a good time - especially at things like psycorrobree … the crowd makes those events cool anyway
smile.gif

I've always had the best times (note, the best, not the "I'm the most fucked I've ever been" times) when I keep the mixture simple - probably because I'm into the crowd, music, event, whatever.
Enjoy your drugs - hell, I love them - just look after yourself
Amen again .. what's with these preachy posts recently … abstinence is making me self-righteous !! :O

Freak, don't get me wrong, its not a question of heroism, I am mearly trying to educate myself in safe drug practices. I am unsure as to the chemical bi-actions between recreational drugs. I am seeking information to help me make informed and sensible decisions, so I am not placed in a situation where I have limited control.
We all had to start from scratch at some point or other.
I am not excessive in drug quantities, quite the opposite in fact.
I just want the informed personal knowledge to say "hey man, thanks for the offer, but I cant do coke, I just dropped an e, and am aware of the risks concerning that combination". (An intense appreciation of macrame, and folk music.)
PeaKiN.

Freak: You bet me to it! Way To Go.
pkn: So you're going to educate yourself to the drug practises ey? You mean like, im gonna take so and so mix, and if i don't OD, im going to do it again, but if i do OD, i'll just not try that combo mix again. *shrug*
Your choice!
Mr.Klownz.

Pkn,
Coke and MDxx may feel good but the effects physically are a little dangerous. Your blood pressure will be elevated much more so than if doing them separately, which puts greater strain on your heart. Also there will be extra strain placed on your liver and kidneys. Basically if you want to be as safe as possible don't mix these two.
On the smoking weed thing....loads of people do it without a problem, though combining any drugs will always be placing extra strain on yer system.
later
smile.gif

I'd have to agree with Freak, Mr Clownz and Auswave...Pointless mixing the chems just to "know" what mixes work better..Although experimenting can be a good and educational thing...When done properly.
I usually have hooch after e's (a fair while later) to help with the come-down and relaaaaaaax (and sometimes during if the bickie was tragic...damn when will that chemical set arrive? ;-) )...But a couple of trombetta's (huuuuuuge J's he he..Italian Style!..Just like my cuz in Florence would make...) or a few billies don't go astray! Especially with acid......
In teh end it's up to you and your brains...But just understand that other's have warned you and surely logic must dictate that mixing quantities of unknowns may have harmful (if not fatal) effects..
LIVE, ENJOY and SMILE! But be safe!
Cheers!

Guys,guys,guys.
You have completely misunderstood what I was saying.
When I say I'm trying to "educate" myself, I am not refering to taking a mixture of drugs, and waiting to see If my heart implodes, I mean "educate" in reference to posting a question on this messageboard, hopefuly to receive helpful information from people with more experience than myself. I gave details of a night out, because upon reflection, I was unhappy with the different substances I took with limited knowledge at the time, and wanted to know the dangers of doing such a thing.
I am not planning to go out and take a cocktail of drugs.
Does this make sense to anyone?

Pkn : It's cool man ... guess ppl are a little jumpy on the exess thing with the recent spate of deaths and subsequent bad press.
it seems that there are enough people who are taking E that haven't learnt to respect it yet, over do it, and get the rest of us in shit.
Consider it *concern* for your well fair, in the traditional, yell at you style
smile.gif

------------------
>insert witty comment here<

Yeah guys be careful what your mixing.
look what happened to that girl in melb. who was with a particular AFL star. She apparently had a whole cocktail of drugs (Coke, Speed etc.)
So just be careful.

Appreciate the concern all, just to let you know, have allowed myself 1 1/2 gold cK's for the big event at psycorroboree. No mixing, no cocktails. Just good clean wholesome fun with a slight cKish twist!
Thanks for the info everyone.
PeaKiN.

I agree that it's generally best to stick to one main chemical of choice, though as with everything it's a matter of moderation! I have have a few drinks while rolling (as well as water), tried acid as well (canyflip - pretty good!) - never had any problems. I think your problem was the alcohol along with smoking when you're not used to it. I used to get totally wasted by drinking heaps and then taking a few tokes when I wasn't used to it - thank heavens for chems!
smile.gif

I'm never that wasted that I don't know what my body is telling me, and always leave enough time for certains chems. to react, ie: biccies and acid. I think this is the best advice.
I will sometimes have a bit of coke in the morning after a hard night rolling - by bit I mean only a line or two - it's actually very good for easing the comedown, especially if there a a few of us at home and want to stay up a little longer chilling out. As waverider said - don't overdo the coke thing as your body/heart will be stressed enough already. If you just want to go to sleep then a good J will do the trick!
Cheers,
hux.

cK Roller: It was Gary "Gazza" Ablett :p I dont really care, cos i hate Geelong anywayz.
pkn: Yeah sorry dude, *I* and a think several others mis-interpreted at the start what you were refering to "educate" as. I know i did, so yeah, sorry champ! Well dunno about personal cocktails, but i used to have speed with my (E)'s. Either have a few lines b4 the (E) and pop it, or pop the (E) then have some. Was good, Was Fun, didn't ever have a bad fuck up or anything, so yeah, pretty safe i would say. (But that was me personally.) Don't do speed no more, just sticking with the (E)'s and the occasional joint during my roll. No dramas there at all.
Hope you jotted that down in ya notebook
smile.gif

*HUGZ*
Klownzy!

don't mix ecstasy, speed, or acid with alcohol. double dehydration.
pot is usually had at the end of a pill to help you come down.. however i feel this only makes me fucken trashed like nothing else.
here's a new one for you. have one cone just as you're on your way up. when you're peaking, one cone sends you into another fucken world. (anymore will combat the e effect). this gives you energy and makes you peak longer. i don't know why or how, but i know that i'll never do a cone again at the end of a roll.. always about an hour into it and it'll complement the roll.
acid+ecstasy is a nice combination. ecstasy+speed is the common one, but a less known one is acid+bulbs. drop a nice strong tab, 2/3 hours into it when you're tripping hard, get out a bulbinator and suck in a bulb.. get back to me with your experiences. :-]
i'm not sure of the ramifications of
coke+ecstasy but i do know that people have
gone through numerous e's and maybe 1/4 or 1/2 a gram of charlie and come out okay on the other side. as for acid+coke well... i don't think anyone has ever tried it :-]
ciao!

Hello world, i am a newbie to bluelight, and the e scene in general. This forum is an excellent idea and has already taught me heaps about being "smart" with pills.
One quick question: the first pill i had was a green mitsi. I had 1 small cone immeadiatley after dropping and from that point on didn't stop feeling "high" for 3-4 hours whereas other people with me who didn't smoke da herb took on average about an hour to feel anything from the e. Does dope speed up the rate at which the e hits, or is that just a personal thing? There is no way the cone i had kept me high for an hour...
[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 07 March 2000).]

Dangermouse,
Have you tried e + bulbs? I was at Psy - Harmonics a couple of weekends ago, Sun morn around 10am, last dropped at around 5am, when I saw a freaky little dude with a little "bulbinator" clutched firmly in his hand. He had two shotgun ammo belts on (worn Rambo style X ) which were crammed full with Nitro bulbs. He was hopping all over the place grabbing bulbs, laoding up and inflating balloons, ready for peoples inhalation.
Truly a wild sight!
I was feeling O.K, hadn't dropped for a while, but after one balloon (1 bulb) I climbed straight up there, higher than I had been all night.
Bulbs are great, a clean, intense high (quick as it may be) that brings you down the same as you were 1 minute ago.
Just be careful all, it is an aenesthetic all the same, too many bulbs at once = TIMBER!!!!!!
Twas a top way to clean out the head after an extrodinary night. (Ollie Olsen was worth swimming through radio-active strontium to experience his mind blowing super-set.
Keep Freaking from Colonel PEAKIN!!!!!

I agree with dangermouse. Weed is the way to go. I swallow, then have a cone almost immediately which just seems to do things that cones will have never done before. Good shit, at least it kills the waiting time.
I personally would recommend against trips and e's together.
Although people have chastised mixing drugs, I really question whether having half and e and half a point of whizz is as bad as, say 3 e's. Sure, mixing, is bad, but just because you stick to one drug don't think you will be invincible against excess. I have seen a lot more fuck-ups when people have indulged in large quantities of one drug as opposed to safely using 2 or 3 in small quantities. [Might I add alcohol is never one of these.]
DO NOT MIX ANY THING WITH ALCOHOL.
IF YOU DO YOU DESERVE TO DIE.
(maybe a bit harsh, but no excuse.)

moving away from the topic of this discussion a little bit, but still very relevant to drug combos.
having a cream bulb while peaking on lsd or mushrooms is a life altering, cosmic, earth shattering, mind blowing experience.
For me both nitrous and psychedelic drugs make me look at things far too philosophically. So of course, mixing the two sends me to another dimension.
The first minute or so of the nitrous takes me to that new world. But even after I've come back, I find that my trip is quite stronger for even up to an hour after.
Worth a try? :p