Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Suffering from Paranoia!

ShyOne

Bluelighter
Hi all,
I need to rid of my serious paranoia effect during my rolling experiences! Its getting to the extent of not be able to have a good time while rolling! I love the feeling of pills and want to keep it going
but seriously need to fix my problem with being extremely paranoid..getting the feeling of everyone watching and looking at
me!!! its so bad!!!! Looking down all the time, Hiding...Sheesh! Please Help! Any ideas or help to prevent this would be much appreciated please! Thanks heaps!!
xxxx

we are looking at you
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

ShyOne....make sure ya get mdma pills and that should assist in solving yer problem.
Try and relax and not think about it before ya drop...also after ya drop occupy yerself by doing other things...chat, dance etc....
Why are you paranoid? No reason to be...you're an aussie for fucks sake...*grin*
later

If you're rolling at raves, I think if you keep the thought that everyone else is rolling, things will be alot easier. Safety in numbers!!
I can't say I've ever had paranoia as such during an E. Trips definitely I have in the past, but Es no. The pressure is just as great on you as everyone else, so if things get too uncomfortable, grab a friend and chill out a bit.. ?
smile.gif

just my 2c

hi all..
i never get paranoid whilst alone on E... whenever i've had an MDXX based pill i'm confident and loving and warm :-]
now acid is a whole different story.. paranoia city for me!
it also depends on who you're with.. remmeber MDMA will *enhance* your situation, so if you are feeling down in the dumps before you roll you may end up feeling even worse afterwards...
try and go into the roll with a positive outlook and a group of positive friends who will look after you no matter what. that reassurance will always improve the roll and have long lasting effects :-]
ciao!

I got this for the first time on sunday morning after having too big a weekend, is definitely very unsettling I kept looking for somewhere to look where there were no people but I was sitting in a position where heaps of people were sitting facing me, so instead i just kept looking from side to side never settling on the same spot for too long (for fear of catchin someones eye
smile.gif
)....mine wasn't scary paranoia, just embarrassed paranoia as I thought people were laughin at the tweeker
smile.gif
which might have actually been true as i must have looked a sight! hehe

Wear Sunnies...
seriously though I never feel paranoid in a club because everyone else is in the same basket. Just look at the DJ if you are not sure what to look at. Rolling out in public is a different story though - probably because everyone is looking at me.
Cheers
BLB
------------------
...yes please

Hey DoC, I was looking at you. And I couldn't understand a word you said either.
*who siad that*
*wasn't me...must be you*
Hey if you remember Doc, you thought I was paranoid @ home, so it happens!
ps - DoC - i tried to send you email to your b/l email address re the ny2k photos. If you have a work email addy email that to me so I can fwd them to you
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 07 March 2000).]

Thru my experiences I've had the scary paranoia and the embarrassed paranoia...especially when out in public tripping....that really gets the paranoia bug going, all I have to say about this is the same thing the others have said.....Were all in the same boat and if your beginning to phreak...take a reality check and remind yourself why your here or there or better yet why your Raving and things should get better in no time.
------------------
Now get out there and DaNcE
*P*L*U*R*

HAHAHAAHAHAHA this has got to be one of the funniest subjects, i get paranoid 2 but only when im on a come-down- as soon as the come-down hits thats it! I never used to get it, only if i had cones but thats why i stopped smoking hahahahaha i find that if im with people i know then im coolies but if there is a stranger present thats a different story,hey you never know,it might just be a glitch in da matrix LOL
------------------
*HUGZ*