• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

took rohypnol the night before i drank, and...

mutant

Bluelighter
On Sunday night i was having trouble sleeping, so I took a rohypnol. this is nothing unusual for me.

On Monday night, I drank a fair amount of alcohol at a club that i work at.

Tuesday morning I wake up literally lying half-naked in the middle of the road, with two ambulance people helping me to my feet. I have NO memory of what the HELL happened from around 1am to 6am.

Co-workers who had been at the club with me that night told me that i'd been acting REALLY drunk and that i ended up leaving with some guys. :( they don't know what happened to me after that.

I admit that I don't usually drink very much... but i have been drunk before, and i have never, EVER experienced total memory loss like this. The first thing that came to mind was, "maybe they spiked my drink....." but the thing is that one of my co-workers vows that the guys would not have done that. Everyone just thinks I was trashed on booze. Anyway, it's kind of debatable whether they did or not, but what i wanted to know is:

is it possible for the rohypnol that i'd taken the night before to have interacted with alcohol that night? maybe i have a very slow metabolism???? has something like this ever happened to anyone else..?

How do you know if you have a fast or slow metabolism? I mean, geez, it was over 24 hours...

anyway thanks for your help.

well I have mixed rohypnol and alcohol when I was very young and the same thing happened. No memory of the night before and finding out I was acting 10X the most drunk I have ever been known to be. I just don't know about the time difference when you had the rohypnol and alcohol. So yes the effects sound like the rohypnol interacted with the alcohol from the description of what happened just if it was the rohypnol you took on Sunday night was the cause, I do not know. Hopefully you get your answer, it's very scary for this kind of thing to happen. I have not taken a rohypnol since (been about 13 years as well)

Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) has a very long dose half life of 18-24hrs. It's highly likely that the dose you took the night before could have still affected you during the following evenings drinking.

Clicky

Thoth, that link was really helpful. Now I'm sure that's exactly what must have happened... my fault for being fucking stupid and not checking up beforehand. I'd never had trouble with taking Xanax a night before drinking, so I just assumed that it would be the same for Rohypnol... (when you assume things you make an ass out of u and me,, right?) 8(

anyway, mystery solved. thank you.

Glad you've worked it out.

Another thing you could do (if this happens again) is check how many Rohypnols you have left. Also young and silly, after having no memory of the night before, I've noticed the benzo stash has mysteriously shrunk since the previous day. It would've seemed like a great idea at the time, as many things do when you're drunk.

If you didn't have them with you then this seems unlikley. :)

I mixed valium and alcohol once and the same thing happened - total memory loss of what happened the previous night - everything was missing out of my pockets and my suspicion is that a cab driver robbed me.

Hi Mutant... You might already know this, but you really should get hold of some better medication if you have trouble sleeping....

Rohypnol is one of those drugs that just shouldn't be out there at all.... It certainly isn't meant to be used for a little insomnia....

If you have to take something, try Temazepam, it is way safer....

For me, if reading a book stoned, or smoking/drinking some blue lotus or
a dose of 5htp doesn't work I take a small dose of Valium....

Valium won't work if you have any sort of tolerance though... It isn't really designed to put you to sleep either... Works for me because I don't use sleeping pills very often.... ;)

When comparing your experience from one benzodiazepine with another (alprazolam/Xanax to flunitrazepam/Rohypnol) it is important to note the main characteristic that varies from one benzo to another. This is the individual duration of action of each benzo - some like alprazolam, temazepam and oxazepam are considered short acting, while others like flunitrazepam and clonazepam are long acting. So a short acting benzo shouldn't affect you the day after taking it, but a long acting one will.

took rohypnol the night before i drank, and...

....woke up with a brand new colour TV

This game is cool.!