Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Event Review: Richie Hawtin@ Sabotage SYD

b00yeh

Bluelighter
Sat March 4th Richie Hawtin absolutely ROCKED
the metro, his 2hour set left myself and many others creaming in our pants...didn't stop dancin the whole time (which is strange for me as i usually never dance)
all in all RICHIE HAWTIN ROCKED SYDNEY
and if you missed it...I HOPE YOUR KICKING
YOURSELF!
b00yeh

Ritchie Hawtin is awesome!! His new cd hasn't left my cd player since I got it about a month ago. He is the main reason I am willing to fork out 70 bucks to go totwo tribes.

he is the MAN!
came to aucks last week, $20 NZ played a huge set, at least 3-4 hours...hard funki, ...
got some wicked pics, will let u know when up
smile.gif

left me wanted more...dro0oo0ol
S

Sabotage, great party in a great venue. Ken Cloud first up was great and Richie kicked our ass...i'm looking forward to the next one...

He will be playing in the WORLD TECHNO TRIBE room from 2:00am-4:00am!
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownz!

Damn you Hardware Corp
Scheduling R.Sanchez, Hawtin and Platipus AllStars and BT at the same time..........
Well I hope you burn a firey firey death.
oh, and thanks for putting on a great night.

Fucking Bananas ey Antipodes! Fucking stupid all these Internationals all at *one* party!
But i got my planner all in-tact, however, have to miss out aswell on certain Artists
frown.gif

*huGZ*
Mr.Klownz.

I guess if all the top internats were staggered so that you could see then all, the place would be too fking crowded to enjoy it.
you may get in to see them if you're lucky, but noway would ya be ble to move or dance.
So I guess we get the better of two evils this way.
Reakon we should toss out the geriatrics from across the road and take over the new colonial "corporate" stadium 4the weekend
wink.gif

party hard - party safe ppl
smile.gif

Perth was lucky enough to have Sanchez here on Friday night, then Sister Bliss,Dave Seamen, and Ritchie Hawtin on the Sunday night of a long weekend. Ritchie Hawtin was fucking amazing. Didnt really look forward to seeing him but went to check him out and fuck, glad I did. He played a 4 and a 1/2 hour set, maybe the best set I think i've ever heard.