• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***URGENT*** Green supermans - melb

IT: Light Green, Feint speckles, Score on one side, Superman logo on the other, seem to be well made/pressed.
Hey, I picked up a few samples of these today, about an hour ago I dropped a 1/2 as a test b4 tonite....so far nothing! I feel a little more energy (caffine / little bit of speed) but no MDx that I can feel!!!
Will keep u posted

Hey there,
I am from perth and i can get ahold of Green supermen, i know that they are Light green and i have a feeling that they are the same ones as above, Speedy and shit. There is only 1 day till the biggest dance rave ever and i have nothing, i dont know if i should get these, if any one else has tried these pills from perth, or anywhere else please let me know. I can get speed easy and cheap, so i do not want to spend that much money on crap! PLEASE REPLY!!! email me if you have to! Thanks alot guys!
------------------
Bee Happy
Bee Your Self
[email protected]

Hey guys,
Just letting you know that i have done a test on the Green Supermen, here is the result
color: Green with speckels
Test Result: Turned the liquid orange then a tiny bit brown, this indicates that it is speed and nothing else.
If you enjoy your sleed pills then get them, other wise dont waste your money!
------------------
Like I Always Say "There Is Nothing Like A Good Head Fuck!"
[email protected]