• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent Info request - Pink Rolex, Perth

Auswaverider:
You are from perth so you probebly know about Renaissance, well every pill that i was going to get has fallen through, and it looks like my last hope if a Pink Rolex, if every pill does fall through i will have the Rolexes tested today and will post the results for you! Have a good one!
------------------
Like I Always Say "There Is Nothing Like A Good Head Fuck!"
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by BzZzZz (edited 04 March 2000).]

A friend of mine sampled some of these on Friday and really liked them. A little bit smackey, although thats kind of a rolex trait.

Had a rolex last night and it wasnt bad. Quite nice actually (nothing to brag about, but certainly better than the speed tabs that have been floating around recently).
I was accelerated at the time however, which probably took the smacky edge off the pill that some others reported. Overall I'd say it was an average roll. Better than many others around at the moment.
------------------
I say no to drugs.
They just dont listen!

atm there is pink and orange rolexes going around for tonite.
anyone know if one is better, and if they r basically both MDXX. i have heard the oranges rock.
also offered raidens (still 2-CB)???
new 69s - yeah right
white mitsis, hopefully not speckled but not overly keen
and this NEW GBH. well that sounds like the slang for GHB to me and there is no way i'm taking an unmeasured dose of that stuff.