Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

austalia/NZ getting its own forum?

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all..
australians/NZ's seen to be doing most of the posting in this forum. can we put in a request for an australian forum only? I don't think we should be included in the "everywhere else" scheme of things :-]
who do we put this to?

There are not enough people from 'everywhere else' to facilitate a whole other forum.
As long as everyone makes sure they post the LOCATION in the subject line, then I'm sure all confusion can be avoided. Although I wasn't aware there was any in the first place.
mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

I'm sorry DM, but I have to disagree.
Where would the unity be if we were to separate ourselves? And seeings as we practically control this forum what does it matter, anyhow?
HUGZ ~ DM!

I'm all for the Anzac's
smile.gif

dangermouse:
I Think that we should, i mean it creates less problems and really, i think that us Auzies pop enough pills to have our own forum! Dont you?
------------------
Like I Always Say "There Is Nothing Like A Good Head Fuck!"
[email protected]

Yes, go, form your own forum. Discriminate against us " everywhere else really" BLers. Insignificant little minority that we are.
----------
Are you related to Pauline Hanson??
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

um syke, chill ok? that was not called for... altho i agree with you that there is nothing wrong with an oz/asian forun there is no need to be callin fellow BLighters rascist just because they want more local sectioning.
i dont want any flame wars here ok? lets just forget the idea, i mean what does it matter if out of the 100 or so people who post here about 10 to 20 are from somewhere other than melb/syd/perth/bris...
one day soon oz/asia wil have its own meetup and discussion forums, will this keep ya'll happy?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

i was offended at the start that we were chucked in with the leftover bits of the world, and i think about that everytime i come here. But it's just they way australia is seen by most of the rest of the world. Although i very much don't condone(sp?) that i understand that it's not going to change. Excuse me me pet koala is fighting with a stray kangaroo by the dunny in the backyard.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

I guess you're right, johnboy. Perhaps i over-reacted a little. My deepest apologies to all offended.
PLUR
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

well what i find most stoopid is australia trying to pretend its not part of asia.
i mean get real, you can stand on the beach in Darwin and practically see east timor. you walk past a travel agent and flights to sydnet are 600 bucks and flights to manila are 200...
and thats just geopgraphically. dont start me on culture.
i was most stoked when people from singers, manilla, malaysia and japan started posting here. my heart goes out to em coz their scenes are so much smaller and covert than ours (sorry to generalise) an some of the possesion laws are scarey to say the least.
big props to all of you in the rest of the world. if there's one thing thats truly global in my mind its the feeling of good MDMA.
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hey if you think its bad down here, have a look at the shitty way they write reports in the USA section.
There is crap everywhere, and they have 52 states plus canada and sth america.
At least we are slowly getting reports styled -
*MELBOURNE - cK's - pill report
instead of
* 411 on crash hot pill that blew my ass off
Personally I think our section is fine the way it is and big thanks to johnboy for it.

Well i would just like to say that Smurf that was the most reasonable thing i have heard all day.
I think we should all just drop, then i guess we wouldn't be having this discussion, we would alll want to be apart of the whole community.
Segragation ( is that how you spell it) is for the narrow minded, the more we open up the more we learn.
Don't stop rollin'