Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Stars / Report/ Sydney

callboy

Bluelighter
Ladies and gents, some pills to be mindful of.
Green pill, semi-stacked with a raised star outline. Also has raised lines coming from it to create the illusion that it is shining.
Sydney pill, taken it twice, did absolutely nothing. Heard other colours were quite good, but the greens....nup.
Wait for better batch to come in, then maybe......
P.S. May have scored free ticket to the Gras party.....how good am i!!!!!

I havent had them myself but a few of my friends got them the other night and said that they were full on duds, so yeah thats about all i can say on those! oh and im in syd!
------------------
*HUGZ*

Made the mistake of going out last weekend without checking this board
frown.gif
and dropped two green ones (was meant to get red hearts, but lucked out) - they were absolute crap - did zip. Almost ruined my Mardi Gras night.
Had a pink speckled one in the morning, same description as what Callboy gave above for the green ones and they were niiiiiice. Nice buzz so my weekend wasn't fucked after all
smile.gif

Made the mistake of going out last weekend without checking this board
frown.gif
and dropped two green ones (was meant to get red hearts, but lucked out) - they were absolute crap - did zip. Almost ruined my Mardi Gras night.
Had a pink speckled one in the morning, same description as what Callboy gave above for the green ones and they were niiiiiice. Nice buzz so my weekend wasn't fucked after all
smile.gif