Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Scattered days later...

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Just a question peoples.. anyone out there suffer from being still out of it well into the week.. ie, 3-4days after dropping/coming down. What i mean specifically is like you're kinda dreamlike or detached.
Conversations can be hard to hold and maintain and for example if you're looking for something you unwilling think that you can summon the lost object to a part of the room.. or when driving along i go to myself, if i think about it the lights will be green when i round this corner.. It's fucking really stupid i know, but it's got me thinking.. anyone else like this? Is it the drugs or justr my insanity? Or is it the fact that weekends take too long to come around?
Would pre and post-loading aid?

absolutely, 5-HTP is the answer.
i have noticed such a difference.
i take some the first time u try to sleep after ur roll, then maybe for the next 2-3 days depending on how hard u did it.
after 1 night it honestly feels like i haven't taken a pill at all, only thing i feel is kinda tired, maybe physically lethargic, but brain/concentration is perfect.

A life-saver biscuit.. just what i need. Can't afford to stay scattered when one is undergoing postgrad studies *grins* It's not like not popping is an option either.. next hurdle to cross is "where do ya get it?".
I've read all the posts i think. Some (one) people have said you can get it here of naturopaths, others say you gotta buy it o/s (ie NZ or USA). I'm a lazy bastard so i was wondering if in Oz, where.. some post said Pennant Hills (the post had a phone number, was wondering if it was dodgy). Also if no from the homeland.. what deal is the cheapest if buying os??
Many PLUR's and thanks...

You can get 5-htp off the net www.5htpdirect.com from memory or www.iherb.com. Cost about $30-35 jar of 60.
I also use some L-tryosine at nights. Wake up feeling re-freshed. Just not during day - I find it leaves me more scattered.

Hey, I was trying to say (before I got scattered
wink.gif
) that If I take these in the morning them Im scattered during the day (either 5htp or L-Tryosine). But if I take them at night Im OK the next day.

okay, i could be really wrong here, so everyone pls feel free to give info - this is about the L-tyrosine.
i have been reading about how e acts on serotonin in the brain, and how they think the damage can be done - ie dopamine latching on to serotonin re-uptake receptors and 'burning' them. well, i think i read around that same time that L-tyrosine stimulates dopamine production. would it follow that by taking L-tyrosine too soon after rolling you could actually cause more damage??
i havent done the physiological psych unit of my psych degree, so i actually have no idea here, it was just a thought - be careful with the timing of taking L-tyrosine. ?? after reading that stuff i stopped taking it.
anyone who is well informed on brain chemistry type stuff pls let me know if this is right/wrong/ludicrous??
smilez to everyone!
smile.gif

u r right there atomica. u definitely do not want dopamine being released by left over MDMA, thats y SSRIs (e.g prozac) r used to block any damage caused by dopamine problems once the roll is over.
i wouldn't take tyrosine at all after rolling, restoring ur serotonin is of far higher priority than dopamine. basically the human body can replenish/alter its levels of dopamine really easily, this is y u can have speed days on end and its still effective.
Your serotonin is an entirely different story. its takes a long time to restore, which is y 5-HTP is the answer, significantly reduces this time and does not require a high tryptophan diet to do it.
u would get plenty of tyrosine through ur diet 9 provided u eat relatively well) anyhow, whereas tryptophan (precursor to serotonin) is the least abundant of the amino acids.
5-HTP will also be more effective if not taken with other nutrients/supplements, this is because the brain only absorbs a certain amount of nutrients at once and u should let it soley concentrate on producing serotonin, forget the dopamine, it will be back to normal on its own in a day or so.
if ur gonna have tyrosine take it say 2 days after. remember low dopamine, which unless ur a speed freak most people wouldn't have for more than a day, is just gonna make u tired, lethargic etc. low serotonin causes all sorts of problems, depression, insomnia, probably vegie like states, confusion, etc.
hope that convuluted spiel was coherent.

Hey guys, I must be scattered (cones last night)I Can't string a decent sentence together.
What I should have said was that around the weekends (say Fri-Sun) I'm on 5-htp. Then from Mon-Thur I'm on L-Tyrosine.
I only take at night time coz I find I'm too drowsy and vague if I take it in the morning.
Hope this makes more sense.
Also, if you think what I'm doing should be changed abit, please let us know.

Ok people, there's nothing at all on Melotonin on this site, but i've been trying it now for a while and i have to attest to it working some wonders for me.. It's used to relieve anxiety, sleep problems, nausea (i think) and is also used for jetlag.. last year in 3D World somewhere it said that Carl Cox and some other DJ's (i've forgotten) also attest to it doing wonders..
I take 5tabs after a big night out, whether on a pill or just plain tired and it like compresses your sleep time.. you might sleep for 5hours, but it feels like you've slept for 10...
Anyone else out there use this stuff? You get it from wherever you get vits.. Melatonin- the sleep supercharger!!

About a week ago, i took half a cK Gold, and in line with what people have been posting about the cK Gold, it has been a harrowing comedown since. I have been feeling scattered since that night, and it feels as though i have a hole in my head.
Last night though, my comedown evolved again and i started to experience some unexpected rushes. At the time i was watching the Insider at Greater union in Melbourne, and it felt really uncomfortable... my heart racing, tingles in my arms etc. Probably paranoia as well, as i couldnt sit or stare into the one spot for too long. The rushes came in waves for about 3 hours on end. And the only thing that made sense to me was to walk it off...So for about 3 hours, i was walking around the CBD.
cK Gold has really knocked me around. Has anyone else besides me experienced rushes, or a feeling of popping a pill, a week after they have actually done so? Scary stuff IMHO. Hopefully 5htp is the answer to my probs.

Well I know a few that love cK's. Personally I won't touch the shit.
I think they are complete crap. The most disgusting depressing comedown ever. Give me a fish anyday.