Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Storage of ez-test solution

huxley

Bluelighter
Anyone got any ideas or info on storing the ez-test solution? I only have the small kit at this stage (the plastic that is orange already) - and I'm keeping it in the fridge.
I just thought tonight tho', from my distant chemistry schooling, that if a reagent is cold then it reacts slower than when warm. Any thoughts? I gotta get a large clear kit, 'cos all my pill samples seem to be mostly orange...
hux.

in the hot weather definately keep yr kit in the fridge! i forgot mine was in my car, and i left it there half a week in the 30+ heat, and it was useless. went as brown as the time we accidentally got some of the (speed)pill powder on the nozzle and polluted the entire tube. lucky it was just a lil one. gotta get me one of those big kits! just gotta find the $ for the credit card....
smile.gif

smilez
smile.gif

oh yeah... if it needs to be a bit warmer before use, you could just leave it out of the fridge 1/2 an hour before using it...
smile.gif

mine has got a bit brown now but it still is fine to test for MDXX, but not much god a showing a clear orange reaction.
but i'm not bothered coz i wouldn't take a pill unless it came back black.
and atomica is right about the fridge thing. the sulfuric acid if freezing won't react that well with the MDXX to give the black colour.