Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - EZ Test Results - Superman

Smurf

Bluelighter
I grabbed a couple of these today.
8mm x 5 mm (quite a thick pill) deep score on back, off white in colour (beige) not speckled, Superman logo (quite deep logo), crumbly when scraped.
EZ Test Result 1/3/00 - black in 2 seconds
The guy I got em off said he was flying off halves. Anyone else had any reports on these in Sydney?

They sound fucking tidy man you have done well not to have one yet!!
smile.gif

Man, am I the only one getting speedy pills these days - all mine go orange (except the MDA powder, but I expected that).
:-/ hux.

How gorgeous were these. Really love'd up and blishfully smacky at the initial stage, but its so clean you dont feel the come up, your just rolling around in a love puddle.
And then dance - could I what. Non stop for the next 6 hours. Mind you I had 3 over the night, but at the end all I wanted to do was fall asleep in my bed. And thats how good they are. Loved Up, dancey, and lets you down smoother than a baby's bottom.
Off to get some more now
smile.gif

Huxley,
Nah you aint the only one mate...I am still waiting to see that 'magical' EZ change to black as well...nuthin but orange!!
frown.gif

Huxley, I sympathise with you as nearly all the pills I've been getting lately have been speed as well. Hopefully it won't happen again because I have a new d.d. and so far so good.

Picked up the last of the Supermen today. Tested black again.
Pity as I was going to stock up on these
smile.gif

yeah, i had a white superman late january. falls apart completely when u try to break it. very trippy, excellent visuals, nice , clean and lovey and strong but it floored me completely.
i had to fight hard not to sit on my butt the whole time

Question to huxley and auswaverider:
are you guys using those annoying little ez test kits? the ones with the tiny tube of (brownish) liquid? Cos i've used these on about 5 different pills which all had different effects on me , but the freakin kit hardly reacted at all ! a couple turned a bit orangey , but it was hard to tell cos the liquid was already brown... Anyone else have this problem?
------------------
fly high , but watch your head

i agree about the yellow/brown testers, but they are fine for testing for MDXX. still goes black really well, and if ur like me then thats all u care about.
we tested raidens which we knew b4 and definitely after to be 2-CB but couldn't see the green reaction just browny.
the chemicals which test for the other non-MDXX substances have "gone off" most likely, however the sulfuric acid which does the lovely black reaction is fine and should be for a long time.