Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs in ink again in Daily Telegraph

callboy

Bluelighter
It seems everyones favourite 'pseudo' journo, Miranda Devine has once again given her 2 cents about the drug culture. Although being quite interesting, she obviously has no qualms about making herself out to being ignorant and naive. She makes good points, she makes bad points, but in the end has no point whatsoever.
I guess I really don't expect much from Australias least credible newspaper, but it's good to hear the crap that's going around about our chosen drops. Freedom of speech I am all for, but let's inform them first of the real deal.
I in no way am proud to be a poppa, nor do I think it's cool, it's just what I do. Let them see that, I know the risks.....I choose to live anyway.
Thanx for listening,
callboy
P.S. If you want to read this titilating piece of literature, you'll see it in the 1st March edition of The Daily Telegraph, the editorial pages.
Miranda, if your watching, take a pill.
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

Also noted were that we, bluelight.ru and sparci got a mention. Lets hope this does not lead to a deterioration in the site.

I noticed we got a mention, and while it would normally be a buzz, not when it's broadcast to all the reactionary left-wing Telegraph readers (although I admit I read the Tele. 'cos it has better gossip). I also noticed that I couldn't get through to this web site most of the day, probably because of all the people having a geek at the site. The narcs will be next if they aren't here already...fucking media.
Miranda, if you are reading this - go back to your fucking coke-snorting media parties and leave us alone! And you can print that! Sorry for the outburst fellow bluelighters, but she's like the person who causes the crash on the opposite side of the freeway 'cos she's slowing down causing everyone to take a look at the accident on the other side.
I bet Central Station now get flack for selling ez-test kits (she mentioned that) - maybe we should blame Miranda for the next OD caused by a bad untested pill when the testers are banned - how do you like that!
While she spread some sugar on the article to make it look unbiased, it certainly would leave a bitter taste on those who are either on the fence or anti-XTC, sort of like the entire Telegraph (Murdoch?) clan have done.
What a shame Miranda didn't publish her own email address, in the same way the published ecstacy.org, spraci.com and bluelight.ru, so we could return the favour and spam the shit out of her personal space....
Again, sorry for the outburst, but I am rolling right now and would hate for that right to be taken away...
hux.

To be honest...
The whole point of the "miranda incident" and others is well...
Fuck em.. tis as simple as that...
let them whinge bitch moan about it all...
the bottom line is...
IF you roll, and you do it with you head strapped on, and you know what your limits are, you have done everything that you can to prevent any dodgey effects...
on the flip side of the coin.
IF u roll and you roll and you roll and well u roll, then roll some more...
2 much of ANYTHING will kill you...
------------------
tray--->
If you find love, Love with every substance of your being