Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDA caps

acidlacedfairy

Bluelighter
i tried one of these that are going around withing 20 mins was like someone dropped a sheet over my eyes i couldnt stand for about 30 mins and could hardly hear people talk for around 1 hr ,. then was just speedy didnt like them much what are others experience with theses ?

Problem with caps is that it's almost impossible to tell one batch from another (unless they are distinctive like the green-and-golds that were going around Happy Valley).
A group of friends and I got some about 4 weeks ago - well more than a few, about 200 ;-) They were small white caps (the size of prozac caps if anyone knows what they look like, ie: really small)
They didn't have anything near the effect that you describe, but then I don't think they were all that strong. One cap gave nice MDA-type loved-up experience, but it was more a body&mind thing, not just a head-f**k (I know others claim that MDA is 'smaky', but I never heard that from ppl I know who use it). I have a feeling that if we did 2-3 at a time it might have the same effect as you describe.
We generally alternated between dropping and snorting, and while it makes you fell pretty good I wasn't all that impressed. They do go well with speedy pills tho, but at $30 each not really good value. Also, we tested with an ez-test and it smoked and went dark black almost instantly, so ours was def. MDAx. I would really like to try the difference between the MDA powder and MDMA powder - might be time to start going pure and forget the street biccies....
Cheers,
hux.

yeah they were small white caps very strong ,. might have been dosed up a little extra would like to try gain maybe but not like that , i prefer acid but finding it hard to get what e,s are going around at the moment which have some similar effect ,.that youve heard off

One rule guys never touch caps unless you have a friend who is a chemist. That,s my experience I to thought i bought caps one day and this person was positive it was, test showed later by a friend of mine it was cheap speed with vitiams. SO WATCH OUT
------------------