Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info, White Euros, Melbourne

SpunkE1

Bluelighter
Anyone had white euros in the last week or so? I've heard there was some good batches going around a month or so ago, but want to make sure these are good. They're $45 a pop and selling fast. Should I take the chance and get a stockpile now? Please reply ASAP...
Thanks all.

Well, if they are anyhting like the others then they will huge. Or... they could be like the mizties, local speed balls with a label that sells fast??
Im intersted, thats for sure.
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Well, 2 weeks ago I had a euro (Melbourne). White with a few small speckles in it. Looked like a quake2 symbol if you know what that looks like. (a 2 stroked q sorta thing) bit crumbly. Anyway... the one I had was awesome but took a *LONG* time to come on... about 1 1/2 hrs. When it did it knocked me on my arse. Had a dancy fit for 30mins but mainly a happy kick back pill.
Me and my g/f had one each and we both had the same effects. Although she was more dancey.
Hope that helps someone.
[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 29 February 2000).]

If they are anything like the euros we had on NYE then I'm DEFINITELY interested as well.....
$45? Hopefully not if you buy a fair few.... That would be just a touch rich!

ez test on white euros bought in melbourne last week was quick purple/black reaction... but the purple colour had more blue in it than a new batch white fish tested along side it, make of that what you will
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Thanks for your replies everyone.
The pills we got are White Euros: white with brown speckles, a 'C' with a '=' through the middle (YES, Pilgrim, the Quake symbol!!), well pressed, stamped and scored. (ie, they look quality). We paid $45 each for 20 (!!!) and are kicking ourselves for buying that many without testing (stupid stupid stupid!)
We took about 5 each over about 12 hours and they had absolutely NO EFFECT on me!! My partner started rushing on the first half, but after 5 minutes that stopped. Now, maybe it could be cos we've eaten too many over the last couple of years and they're no longer having an effect on us (mind you, A1's did the trick a month ago) OR these pills are *CRAP*.
We haven't tested them yet, will be getting a kit tonight hopefully, so stay tuned for the results...

Well, it went brown after 5 seconds or so, then kind of a really dark maroon colour after about 20 seconds. I guess that must mean there's a bit of speed in there...but not much else.
redface.gif
(