Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsibishis - Any comments?

GreenAlien

Bluelighter
Had one on the weekend....Hmmmm...smacky? I think so....Any good? The jury is still out! Anyone else know about these?

2nd hand news, but my mate had them on the weekend. Didnt feel like dancin - bit smacko.
Haven't tried them myself.

Well, had one about 3 weeks ago. Thought it was bullshit. Just speed, thats it. Mine was quite speckled and yeah, shit. Maybe different batch. You can tell if its local by this:
If the mitzi label is rather small, its local
If its big (almost touching the side) its an import (well, the older ones anyway)
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Mr Horse...Thought the same myself...And a friend wasn't too pleased about it either!
I think they are the local variety, I can't remember the size of the mitsi symbol....Were the locals better than the imports? Or vice-versa?
Give me euros anytime...If I could still get my hands on those beauties I'd buy a sh*tload!
Can anyone help me with my dream?

I used to live on these suckers and never was there a dull moment.
In order to invest in good times when shopping for Mitsubishis (Information pertains to green only) they must be from the Netherlands.
I wasn't aware of variations in logo size but I don't think I've ever had a local. White locals are Ok, however not a patch on lean green machines.

well, you would all be surprised to find that *almost* all miztus from the past 2 or 3 months have been locals. This includes yellow, green, purple and also white, although the white ones I saw were speckled and from the same batch as the other locals. I havent seen any pure white pills, but the rest are speedy!!!
This was a great business ploy by whoever the local chemist was because I think almost everyone has probably had a mitzy in the last couple of months. Of course you are going to say yes to the best pill ever made (this, of course is debateable) so this is a very important lesson: dont just go on brands alone, because unlike the real world, we have no way of sueing the local dude for false advertising. It would be like putting gst on pills. Can you imagin it!!!!
Anyway, take it easy all - mR. HOrsE
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Thanks for the feedback ppl....I'm just heading out to give the dlr a good whack in the teeth.....Yikes!!! He has none....A rough past? Or bad hygiene?
Whatever...Must get me a tester...
Any news on euro's being about/coming again anyone?
Cheers and ENJOY!

different story up in brisland,
the green ones definately drop you on your ass and whoa are you rollin!!! it's a good drop on your ass,
had 1 1/2 on sunday night
I'm not sure there are too many of them left up here but (bummer)
these ones were very very light green with dark green speckles - the mitsi symbol went to within 1mm of the edge of the pill and there was a score on the back which i noticed was quite flat shaped (most of the greenies i've had haven't seemed flat on back.
* unfortunately i left the half i have left wrapped in paper (stupid me) for about two days - the paper went yellow and when i touched the pill it virtually decintergrated.
has this happened to anyone before - is it still anygood? - should I eat the paper or something?