• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report - Auckland - Green Apples - New BATCH!!

afghan

Bluelighter
Logo: Apple (Not Mac)
Color: Green, Speckled
Texture: Hard
Well Pressed, No Score
These pills are slightly larger in diameter and thinner then the older batch. Went dark purple/black in 5-7 seconds with EZ tester. Loved up, lasted about 4 hours, smooth comedown, definately MDMA pill.

pretty wicked huh? best i've ever had in nz. heard a rumour they had ketamine in them. i don't believe it though. it would have to be in small doses, as i had two apples last week, which would have definitely bought the ketamine out.

they must be quite inconsistant...
altho strong, cant say i was loved up...any-one believing them to be 100mg is dreaming (or the other chems overide)
heard they consisted of a little K, speed, and MDA...if u think about it, the feeling while on could be the above.
off topic...does anyone else get the green toilet bowl effects? dunno what thats about
smile.gif
if u do you know what i mean, mostly in the morning after
cant wait for a nice strong MDMA pill!
S

yeh,
fuckin' weird pills. I don't reckon about the MDA thing, cos the buzz was just about 4-5 hours, and it was loved-up and not trippy at all(I had apples four times in last three months, all weere loved up, but dreamy, and my girl's as well). BUT definately not clear at all. Everbody that I talked to this weekend agreed that green apples are weird/dreamy in a way. and sNeaK you r dead right about a strong MDMA pill, cos I wanna be myself mentally, not someone with a huge hug but a fake one. also I agree about the inconsistency of the pills as well. and yes probably bit of K/ 2-cb or whatever but not just MDMA.
btw Pink Hearts were probably good/clearer feeling then apples, but can't say for sure because I couldn't have anything mentally after e'ing out three weeks in a row(tolerance, even after 200mg 5-htp everyday)
please people, just keep resting for some while before dropping, at least two weeks
smile.gif

PL R