• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace mondo

nickthecheese

Bluelighter
Mondo, or mon, as he has been known in Austnet IRC passed away yesterday [monday 26th july 2004].

To those who knew him, I propose a toast to all the good times had with this fine individual.....

I first met him at hijinx's last dance, and although a quiet fellow always showed us his true friendly spirit.

May his soul rest in peace, and his spirit live on within us all.

To mon.

:( :|

61377413.jpg

Last edited:
I will love you as a friend and think of you ever so fondly as the morning rises.
24.gif

Peace will find you my friend

:(

edit: don't be a fuckhead - 1234.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps a tangent thread should be made... Preacha, dont bring a thread down where people want to pay their respects.. Nobody likes the smartass in a thread like this.

RIP. But more importantly, everyone else look after themselves.

After knowing Mondo for many years, I was shocked and deeply saddened to learn of his passing. He was a quiet individual, given to deep thought, acts of kindness & generosity, and a very genuine and gentle guy. The world will be a sadder place for the lack of his presence, but he lives on through those of us whose lives he touched.

I am honoured to have known him and called him my friend.

Rest In Peace Mondo. I will miss you.

A.

No way.... :( I didn't believe it at first... :(
Really, really sad.

R.I.P Bro...

the most trusted friend I never met :'(

rest in peace, brother.

- moe

He promised to come down and see me really soon... I was hoping he'd come live with us and get himself sorted.
This isn't right. He knew we all loved him.
Does anyone have any contact details for his family or know any more particulars? pm me.

As one of his best friends I think I can honestly say he was one of the warmest and greatest people I've ever known. He's worth ten of most people. The world is a lesser place without him, and I think we all agree that he will be sorely missed.

We love you Mon. Wherever you are now, we all hope you're very happy.

Eventhough I only ever met Mon on irc I loved the guy, just wish I had met him before all of this. R.I.P.

Last edited:
Mon was more loved than he gave himself credit for, by more people than he cared to realise and he will be missed greatly, especially by the Canberra crew and my thoughts are with them at this time.

I mourn his passing, and celebrate his life... the memories of the amazing night I shared with him, Kadmium and a handful of other SEQLD Bluelighters over easter will forever burn brightly in my mind.

You are no longer a prisoner of this world, rest in peace, my friend.