Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Surfing on drugs!! Ever tried??

Deformed_Neuron

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok, I am in no way encouraging this. As a matter a fact, it's a really stupid thing to do (Yes, I admit it!) very bad shit could happen if things go wrong.
What I wanted to know, has anybody done it?

This morning I woke up and decided to snort a bit over half a gram of speed, after that, I felt "amped" (as we usually do after having a signicant amount of "louie").

Maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but when I finally arrived to St. Andrews surf beach (right next to Gunnamatta surf beach on the Mornington Peninsula) I snorted a few more lines in my car... before going in and noticed today, of all days... I was "carving it up" nicely for the next few sets. I mean... I couldn't stop. And when I usually surf I would prefer for me to be alone (usually I am sober) due to the fact I can concentrate. But this morning, unfortuntely I couldn't show off my new-found "Godliness" to aynone, was dead as a door-nail out there.

Usually I get frustrated with the choppy waves we get here in Melbourne, and this time of year, I have immense difficulty finding half surfable sets, but this morning, it's like I was on "auto-find" mode and every set I come across I managed to pump through nicely (well... most anyways).

On the drive back home, after my nice little effort, I was still somewhat stimulated after the experience. But noticed I felt like shit and the surf had kinda killed my high a bit. Definately not something I want to make a habit of. Plus, I hear Mark Occoluppo "Occy"... had some really bad problems with getting onto the "louie" and surfing afterwards in his younger years.

Anyways, anyone ever go out and carve up the waves, or even kick a footy after hitting the speed. If so, do you notice it significantly enhances your performance? Have you experienced shitty side-effects after doing something active like playing sports after doing speed?
I'd be interested in hearing stories. Thanks. :)

when i used to surf, me and my surfing buddy used to smoke weed sometimes b4 we went into the water. though on those days, most of the time we just sat in the water talking shit :D

When I lived in Tassie, in summers, I often just went to the beach stoned on some nice choof, but I am often too stoned to swim, so I just dog puddle in not too deep waters at the beach, but I find these big waves really give you a nice effect when they slam againist your face and body and makes you feel bit more "refreshed" after your smoking session.

Maybe if anyone wants to go swimming while under influnce of any substances for the first time, it might be good idea to swim "between the flags" just in case something goes wrong because they can be easily misjudged just like driving on drugs ... it's no differences to swimming on drugs.

Because of course, you really can't stop people going to the surf/beach wasted, but least try encourage them to swim between the flags if they are not expereinced with the waters so there's Lifesavers can come and rescue you if something goes wrong, but at the same time, it could be unfair on lifesavers wasting their time pulling out drugged out swimmers from the beach while they could use their skills and time on supervising the beachgoers.

Yeah, good point Urbanhog... about the Life-guard thingy, these guys are sometimes out risking their own lives in order to save someone else out there, I admit it myself, it is a fairly selfish thing to do (even though back in year 11-12 I was a junior Life-Guard myself, being under the influence of anything raises the risks in anything.)

As for smoking pot whilst surfing... that took a turn for the worst the last time I did it, and it turned into a horrid experience. I dunno if it was the pot itself (or being too stoned) or accidently taking a nice load of that sewridge water down, after getting "tumbledryed" a few times. But yeah, I chundered my guts up the last time, and plus I have a tendency of feeling lightly stoned after I surf anyways (don't ask why, but I think it has something to do with the salt water relaxing you and making your eyes feel "dryed-out").

I remember back in year 11, doing a Public Speaking and Debating speech, about surfing and it's effects on the mind... "being a whole stone/high in itself", I got one of the best marks in the grade and I sorta made it up as I went along (wasn't prepared, got the extra marks for not using palm cards, hence:- resulting in good body language and good eye communication.)

I notice the only time I delve into drugs and fall into a rut, is when I haven't surfed in a while (not all the time) and when I'm being consistant with my surfing habit... it keeps me away from the drugs and booze. :)

A couple of mornings after a trashy night out on the speed (and pills usually), the gang and I have headed to the local driving range...
and i must say the ball seems to travel greater distances with a little less effort...
granted the ball does seem to spray to the left and right a little more ;), but there's nothing more gratifying than being dressed in your clubbing gear, railing a line of wizz, pulling out the 1 wood and hitting the back fence of the range :D

somehow i think putting may be negatively affected though... i get the yips bad enough as it is standing over a 4-footer :)

I've just found that exercise on meth results in more talking and hence, more wheezing

i am no fit individual however

having a kick on k on the other hand...
mmmm
quite the weird yet fun situation

- moe

I've played soccer after a coke/alcohol fuelled all nighter. Turned up to the game in "last night's" clothes, reaking of cigarette smoke, dark glasses and all together looking quite a treat.

However, it turned out to be a winning combination, i got selected for a rep team from that game. Maradonna was onto something.

prolly some safety concerns about swimming and what not when you're whacked
Understatement of the year... but I'm sure we're all big enough to realise the risk of drowning at the beach could be dramatically increased by swimming when in an altered state.

BT :)

My friend went surfing after smoking pot once and flipped out in the water cause he thought his sponsors were on the beach watching him.

Skiing while stoned is fun. You do need to be careful though, sometimes you can be so absorbed by the experience that you forget your hurtling down a hill on ski's.

i used to go bodyboarding or bodybashing stoned all the time>both are awesome fun if your a competant swimmer>specially letting myself get worked and washingmachined in the white wash>the bubbles feel so good when your stoned>going to the beach and swiming whilst still under the efeects of mdxx is one of my all time greatest life experiences>since this first time my friends and i have had a few days spent at beatiful secluded beachs whilst on pills. if you live near the beach and can swim i recomend you TAKE SOME MDMA AND GO TO THE BEACH go swimming and feel at one with nature

spanerd said:
if you live near the beach and can swim i recomend you TAKE SOME MDMA AND GO TO THE BEACH go swimming and feel at one with nature

No matter how competent at swimming I may think i am, i'd still be packing at least one friend and a mobile with my beach towel. Doing any nature related activity when under the influence feels amazing. Bushwalks or just chilling with close mates in bushland or on a secluded beach (with a campfire) is a really nice alternative to dropping at clubs.

In my experience drugs like whizz and mdxx dont usually enhance performance. I play hockey and cricket and have played both under the influence of speed and mdxx. Hockey being a sport requiring a high level of fitness, being under influence of speed or mdxx makes life very hard, u'd think u'd be able to run fast and keep going etc but u simply can't, anything more strenuous than a short sprint of slow continual run was too hard for me and i'm a fairly fit guy. Cricket a game that requires fair bit of patience and concentration when batting is made pretty hard if on speed as ya just wanna go hard and fast at everything. Myself being a bowler i have bowled a few rather quick overs whilst speedn and have been pretty good overs but after 3-4 overs i was fucked so yeah not really too useful.

As others have said i wouldn't think surfing/swimming no drugs would be great idea. IMHO water is not something to be fucked with, should be treated with respect....strange the prospective you take when you've seen a friend almost drown and have to be revived.

Beech out