Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Erection after smoking Heroin

Deformed_Neuron

Ex-Bluelighter
Yeah... strange I know. I seriously don't know if this is a common occurence, but it sure as hell is for me.

Mind you... I have only been using H for the past 6 months or so, and haven't acquired an out of control habit (yet), thankfully. I don't inject, nor will I ever inject... so I can only say it happens to me after snorting or "chasing" the gear.

Now I know there is not a great deal of Heroin users in the Australian Bluelight Community and for this... I am thankfull. I have seen way too many people get fucked over by smack, to the point their whole life revolves around the drug, so I'm not looking for replies like, "Dude... don't touch that shit, you'll turn into an addict", etc...

Ohh, yeah... keep in mind I only use Heroin twice a week maximum and can go weeks without using the drug, so this may not be the case for those who are dependant on the drug.

Plus, when I do get an erection, I have absolutely no desire to engage in sexual intercourse whatsoever (weird, I know) and as I am usually using H on a social occasion it can get rather embarassing around my friends that are current at the time. (Yes, it gets that big to the point you can see a huge lining in my pants/jeans)

So... Heh, is it normal or what?? Could it be mere excitement for the fact that I am getting and am high?? Does Heroin increase bloodflow to muscles?? Am I a fucking freak?? What!!???

Although not a fan of heroin, on one of the few occasions I smoked it I was also empowered with a force of reckoning ;) To be honest, it was the object of the exercise hee..hee...

I've met many people who claim that heroin is the gear for erections. It's possibly explainable pharmacologically, but i'd have to check to comment further.

I'd hastily add that from reports, heroin doesn't always produce a sustainable effect in this regard; meaning what's good on the honeymoon....

I'm fairly sure that there is no hard and fast rule, for want of a better phrase ;), as to what drugs have this reaction and which don't. Damned if I could ever do this on opiates, but with meth, a drug notorious for Mr Floppy? Yup, everytime.

Everyone is different.

I find that the only time I get erections on drugs (other than weed) is when I'm having a really really great time on the drug, and my body feels really good. Sometimes when I focus on the body aspect of the high, the sheer amount of orgasmic wellbeing I'm feeling will give me an erection.

For example last night I got stoned and did a few boxes of nitrous bulbs and a few of them were just so amazingly good that I got hard. There were no sexual thoughts at all going through my brain, but I was just thinking "I feel really incredibly good." It went down after a few minutes but yeah...I think it's because you're experiencing something particularly pleasurable and your body responds.

...Kinda embarassing... kinda :eek:

Thanks for the replies so far guys... so maybe it's not me after all, that took a huge load off my uhmm... heh, (cough, cough) :eek: shoulder.

Mmmm... I dunno if it applies to all drugs in general, because I have tried quiet a few different drugs and have only experienced it so far on H.

But, then... I think it was the second time I tried MDXX, I could swear to it, that I was experiencing a full fledged wet-dream whilst conscious and NO my penis was not in use at the time.

You probably think I'm joking about the wet-dream thing, but I'm sure it happened (no I know for a fact that I didn't piss my pants) only a small secretion and it definately wasn't piss.

Other than this... it has only so far happened while I have been on Heroin.

Also, I have tried on numerous occasion to experience orgasm whilebeing under the influence of the "hammer" (Heroin) and I don't just seem to get anywhere. So does it seem likely about the bloodflow theory to the significantly larger muscles of my body? ;)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||OFF-TOPIC-KINDA||||||||||||||||||||||||
Anyone experienced the wet-dream thing whilst rolling on E?? (by the way, I'm 23 if that helps). Serious answers appreciated. Cheers. :eek:

Re: ...Kinda embarassing... kinda :eek:

Deformed_Neuron said:
Also, I have tried on numerous occasion to experience orgasm whilebeing under the influence of the "hammer" (Heroin) and I don't just seem to get anywhere. So does it seem likely about the bloodflow theory to the significantly larger muscles of my body? ;)

um, i am a chick but i am also unable to orgasm while on H, despite being really, really horny when on it.

Re: ...Kinda embarassing... kinda :eek:

Deformed_Neuron said:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||OFF-TOPIC-KINDA||||||||||||||||||||||||
Anyone experienced the wet-dream thing whilst rolling on E?? (by the way, I'm 23 if that helps). Serious answers appreciated. Cheers. :eek:

I am 25.... I noticed that when I have a long breaks from e's .. like 3-4 months break... you are not alone ;) I have wondered why does that happens too. 8(

As I have read... MDMA apparantly increases the chance of premature ejaculation (also personal experience from MDMA has confirmed the fact of what it does to sexual function).

Maybe, somehow there is a link between the premature ejaculation theory and the "wet-dream" experience that had occured in Urbanhog and myself??

I'm seriously eager to know... Do you think it would have something to do with the seratonergic release involved in "rolling" and orgasm?