Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adhd

pingin

Bluelighter
guys got some questions regarding ADHD and dexamphetamine use.
i was diagnosed adhd about 12 years ago. have taken dexamphetamine up until year 12 which was about 4 years ago. only dosing up to 4 a day in year 12. so i would consider that to be quite low. i'm not a problem child, especially now, i am perfecting dosile, which leads me to wonder how much i actually needed the drug.

anyway i am just wondering, by taking dexamphetamines for such a long time. by taking them recreationally, would it have the same effect on myself (having not had them in years) as someone who was never disagnosed ADHD.

i do take stimulants reguarly im just curious to see whether by me taking dexies for such a long period of time will affect how i react to them these days.

like would i have to take alot more compared to someone else who didnt take them as a kid.
and would it effect us the same?

also does that go for meth and pills as well.

im just curious as to what effect my dosing up on dexies as a child has on my recreational use now.

would stimulants do the same job on me as anyone else??

cheers
cheers

Yeah, I have a younger 11 year old brother that has absolutely mega-chronic ADHD. So, I sorta feel a little releived that you said, you're almost dosile now. Shows a little promise for the guy, you know??

But, this post isn't regarding my little brother, this is regarding you, so I will try and reply to the best of my ability, knowledge I have acquired from friend's personal experiences.

From what I have heard from friends, people that have suffered from ADHD usually have an almost opposite effect from Amphetamine-like structured chemicals.

That doesn't mean to say you will not experience a "high", but it appears to mellow the ADHD sufferer out a little more.
I have heard friends describe the typical psychological qualities of the drug, but with almost nil physical effects. (apart from rise in cardio-vascular system, etc...) you should feel mentally "blitzed", but have the need to sit down and concentrate on one thing at a time and not jump to different tasks at hand, without completing them.

This is only from what I have heard from mates though, it could/would differ from different individuals. Even though you may not feel at all comfortable with it, for a more accurate prediction try asking your local GP, or try skipping over to erowid.org, I'm sure they have statistical reports on how Methamphetamine use effects individuals that suffer from ADHD. Good luck :)